- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I enjoy coffee and love trying all of starbucks' new holiday drinks. I recently tried the eggnog latte at Starbucks and was disappointed. I do not recommend this drink. I like other products at starbucks but this holiday drink was a disappointment.
This is my favorite drink of all time! I always look forward to the crisp weather and walking outside at my local shopping center with a Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte in my hand. They make the best in this flavor- it's not overly sweet. I also love when winter brings their Peppermint Mocha!
This product is really dependent on the store. Some locations are better than others. The drinks and their flavors are to unpredictable for me to spend $7 on a cup of coffee when I can make one at home for a lost less and it taste the way I want it.
Starbucks os my favorite coffee shop! its just so delicious!! and their pastries are absolutely amazing. if you haven't tried it , what are you waiting for ? lol my favorite drink is a Carmel Frapp , sooo delicious
Iced Coffee heaven. Try it with any of the amazing syrup flavor options with a splash of dairy preference. Literally, any combination is delicious! Food selection is great also. Especially the cold bistro boxes.
Although starbucks has a rep of being watered down bean water, I personally love it! BUT I don't drink coffee! I love their hot chocolate with a pump of caramel. I also love their cinnamon caramel apple drink. It is fall/winter in a cup! I have tried to recreate it a hundred times and nothing ever tastes the same! Starbucks give me your secret!
If I can't get to my local cafe, Starbucks is next on my list. Starbucks are almost everywhere nowadays, and their espresso drinks are delicious. It's super convienent, and I love the perks they have on their app!
My favorite coffee place in the world. Their pumpkin spice latte is the best to me, they should have it all the year and not only winter. Its great to have one this coffee shop near me :) I also like their frappuccinos, cookies, teas... Everything!
We love Starbucks! Every time I go I get a chai tea latte with a pump of vanilla mmm mmm mmm we also love the gouda bacon chabatta sandwich and the very yummy cake pops! We go at least twice a week. And the Baristas and baristos are always so friendly
I always walk away disappointed with how much I spent at Starbucks. The mixed drinks are good but usually very unhealthy. The black coffee is often very bitter. With they had better black coffee options. I like the snacks they have and tea options.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos