BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Raven N.
The Starbucks app is what makes the experience. Starbucks is always very professional and the workers so far to every location I have been to are very kind. The drinks may be a little pricy but personally I think the experience and flavor is worth it.
Anna P.
I love Starbucks! Love the atmosphere and my favorite drink is a white chocolate mocha. I go maybe once a week or twice every couple weeks. Some drinks seem to taste the same but it doesn't stop me from going back.
Ida Rose B.
I'm a basic white girl who loves Starbucks. I love that the workers are always nice and willing to remake drinks for you if you aren't liking what you are given, and yes even though it is way overpriced it's hard to beat such a quick and easy coffee on the go.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
I drink Starbucks almost every single day. I love their Christmas drinks especially.

I love how many locations there are so it's always easy to get a cup of coffee. I do dislike how expensive it is though-- i mean $6 for a coffee is a little steep.
michelle b.
Coral Springs, FL
i love starbucks coffee for an every day pick me up, even though it is expensive, the coffee really is worth the money. Strong and delicious, I especially love it around the holidays! its a great quality coffee that never disappoints, i go a few times a week, and i would recommend the caramel machiatto or the carmel brule late around the holidays!
Amanda M.
Powell, TN
Iced Coffee heaven. Try it with any of the amazing syrup flavor options with a splash of dairy preference. Literally, any combination is delicious! Food selection is great also. Especially the cold bistro boxes.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I've gone here for years. I always love the taste treats they have. Awesome reward stars. I'd say pro tastes coffee and con it can get pricey if you eat there several times a day and I'd go there again and again
Maureen S.
Favorite place in the world!!! Everything there is nice. I can gran my coffee, some really delicious sandwich and go to a cozy corner and enjoy my meal. They have wi-fi access, their energy drinks are super good and natural and the prices are great!
Hermaly C.
If you're ever in need of some good coffee or hot chocolate then Starbucks is the way to go. I actually don't go here all the time because I'm not that big of a fan of hot drinks but it's still awesome. My favorite from them is their hot chocolate because its neither too sweet nor too bland, it's literally perfect. I plan to go again.
rachael w.
i am only 2 drinks away from becoming gold status and i joined a little over a month ago. i go at least once a week, usually on Sunday's. you pay for what you get. the price is good though i'd prefer it to be a dollar less. but i will continue to go!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?