- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks never fails at their drinks. The prices are on the higher end of the spectrum, but they have happy hour, and the rewards system to help make up for the cost. I keep going back, because their shops are always clean, happy, and festive. The displays are nice and catch your eye. The holiday drinks are my favorite, I hope they never change!
I love Starbucks it's my favorite coffee shop!! Their seasonal drinks are always so amazing, especially the hazelnut praline latte. It's a little pricey for coffee but so worth it!! I would recommend for days you're too busy to make your own coffee or just want to treat yourself with something yummy.
Iced Coffee heaven. Try it with any of the amazing syrup flavor options with a splash of dairy preference. Literally, any combination is delicious! Food selection is great also. Especially the cold bistro boxes.
You always know what you are getting at Starbuck, which is why i have mixed feelings about it. Starbucks traditional coffee always tastes burned to me, but their more expensive drinks are wonderful. A nice latte or chai tea will make my day, but at a cost. I always go to Starbucks when i travel internationally because it's a little taste of home.
Starbucks's chestnut praline latte literally is giving me life this holiday season. I cannot live without it! It tastes amazing & is beautifully handcrafted and delicious. You can drink it iced or hot, and everyone I've recommended it to has loved it!
Starbucks is my favorite go to coffee shop! I like coffee but I am personally more of a tea girl so my favorite item is their Passion Iced Tea! I go about 4 times a month. I would definitely recommend to others!
My favorite coffee products are found here. I love Starbucks Veranda Blonde coffee the best. Quality is always great and you can be guaranteed top notch products every time. I would recommend Starbucks to everyone.
I don't really drink coffee, but some of their machiatto type things are actually really tasty. So if I am feeling tired and in the need of a caloric and caffeine bomb, I'll hit up a Starbucks, especially when I go to a Target that has one attached.
Favorite place in the world!!! Everything there is nice. I can gran my coffee, some really delicious sandwich and go to a cozy corner and enjoy my meal. They have wi-fi access, their energy drinks are super good and natural and the prices are great!
I am a very loyal fan of this brand in general. I love they use organic milk in their drinks and I trust the coffee isn't full of pesticides. The coffee itself also tastes smooth even though its very strong. I enjoy the cake pops over other donut shops since there is less of a chemical aftertaste and the texture of the food is richer/less greasy.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos