- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks baristas craft amazing hot and cold brewed drinks! One of my favorites is the classic mocha. Their blending of chocolate mocha syrup, steamed milk, and espresso shots is brilliant. For the non-coffee drinker, Starbucks also offers different teas, blended drinks, and even pastries and snacks.
I really enjoy going to Starbucks for my morning coffee. While the price can be dismaying sometimes, I still choose to go multiple times a week for the great tasting espresso drinks. It's the perfect way to start my school day. I will go day after day.
always get great service and everything is always made perfectly. I sometimes have difficult orders and they're always patient and helpful. and of course the food and drinks are delicious. a little pricy but it's higher quality so it's definitely worth it
I enjoy Starbucks coffee a lot and generally get very good, accurate service but I do feel it is overpriced at times. I guess maybe I don't know very much about coffee quality but I do feel that for my standard vanilla latte, over $5 is a bit much. However, I like how Starbucks provides many other great snacks and deserts you can enjoy with your drinks.
Yes their drinks are super spendy, but I just love all of the special edition flavors, or my go-to (caramel macchiato). The flavors of the regular coffee are good and I definitely recommend their tea products as well
I love coffee, no I mean really love so Starbucks has been my go to during school and even after school as well as during the day when my son and I are on the run nonstop. Never a time I'm not swinging by a Starbucks.
Excellent peppermint tea. I'm also a big fan of the lemonade hibiscus tea mixer in the summertime. So refreshing, different and total yum. This is a go to place quick and love that they are now located in Target too
Omg I love Starbucks. In the winter I love to get Caramel Macchiato and the kids love to get hot Coco. In the summer we Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and the kids like vanilla bean with strawberries and cream.
I love Starbucks! My favorite drink is seasonal - the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino. It is the perfect blend of sweet with a tad bit of salt - delicious! I prefer a stronger, darker roasted coffee and Starbucks has it.
I've been an avid Starbucks lover for sometime now. I could easily make a trip there everyday if my bank account allowed it! Their iced vanilla soy lattes are to die for! Forever a Starbucks customer- never a bad choice!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos