BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tess A.
Port Matilda, PA
When I'm in the mood for "fancy" coffee, Starbucks is the go-to place to find something for everyone. I enjoy the Cool Lime Refreshers and a Chai Latte with a shot of espresso (Dirty Chai). I usually visit Starbucks about twice a week. I definitely recommend Starbucks to others, but I'd be willing to try a local coffee shop first before visiting one.
Shelby B.
Louisville, KY
I like Starbucks because of the consistency. Yes the coffee is a little expensive but I almost pay the same everywhere else I go. And I like the coffee it isn't pristine or magnificent but I think it's good coffee. I go to Starbucks around once a week.
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
I don't usually drink coffee, I actually don't like it. But Starbucks is the only exception because of their wide range of ways to serve coffee. I usually get their frozen frappuccino which is somewhat like a milkshake, but less creamy. I like their vanilla bean scones and their desserts.
Nicole G.
Starbucks baristas craft amazing hot and cold brewed drinks! One of my favorites is the classic mocha. Their blending of chocolate mocha syrup, steamed milk, and espresso shots is brilliant. For the non-coffee drinker, Starbucks also offers different teas, blended drinks, and even pastries and snacks.
Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this place I am a gold member here. My favorite drink is the Caramel Brûlée frap which I wish they would make permanent but it's fine. I really think this place is affordable and I literally go every other day
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
What's bad about Starbucks? I totally advise getting the app because once you get a certain amount of stars you get ANY free drink! My absolute fav is the strawberry acai with coconut milk it tastes like heaven omg!!
Reagan H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Starbucks mocha! Starbucks has a mocha that is NOT just a bunch of chocolate syrup waiting at the bottom of your coffee cup for you to find. This affordable drink is the perfect balance of black and cocoa. The Starbucks Mocha is my favorite because of it's balance and affordability. Plus, the whip cream topping is truly the icing on the cake.
Nia I.
Portsmouth, NH
I absolutely LOVE Starbucks. I legitimately will have several fits before going to any other coffee shop. I love the holiday season as well because they have some of my favorite drinks. I usually go multiple times a day, or I buy the at home products for myself. It's a little more expensive than other coffee shops but I personally think it's worth it.
Megan C.
Columbia, KY
Starbucks never disappoints! I love their seasonal drinks and my absolute favorite is the iced white chocolate mocha made with soy! If your a coffee lover this is the best place to go! Defiantly recommend to anyone!
Cassidy W.
Newcastle, OK
I love Starbucks. Call me your average white girl, but these people know how to do my coffee! Also (I live in Oklahoma but) all these different locations I have been to have been so kind and just a great time! Great staff and great chain! I love Starbucks!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?