- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I go to Starbucks every morning as there is a location at the building in which I work. I always enjoy the seasonal beverages and treats. Right now, there is a cranberry bar that is to die for! It's super sweet and delicious!
Honestly, starbucks stuck it's talons in me when it developed the first coffee buyers rewards app. Because of that, I now ALWAYS have coffee money loaded up in the app which makes starbucks my first choice at any given time.
Also, almond milk. Enough said.
Also, almond milk. Enough said.
I AM OBSESSED WITH STARBUCKS. I go here almost every morning. Pros: be a reward member and get free drinks and treats and special offers. My fav drink to get is either a Black Mango Tea Lemonade or a Caramel Iced Coffee. Their drinks are very good quality.
I always go to Starbucks before work and either get an iced coffee with caramel and skim milk or a skinny chai tea latte. The baristas are always extremely friendly which is part of the reason why I love going there!
I really enjoy the the Chai Tea Latte - hot or cold. The food, atmosphere, and service is good. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my partner is. He like Starbucks, just not Pike's blend. He prefers coffee strong and black...not Starbuck's strong suit. Also, it is nice that we can go almost anywhere (except where we live!) and get a good cup of coffee for him.
Yes their drinks are super spendy, but I just love all of the special edition flavors, or my go-to (caramel macchiato). The flavors of the regular coffee are good and I definitely recommend their tea products as well
Always my go-to coffee shop and homemade coffee. While a little expensive in the store, there are always sales and rewards that you can be a part of. The rewards app is definitely worth being a part of
I'm not a big coffee fan but I do like a few coffee products from here. The Frapps are my fav! I also really like the refreshes, which a re a lot cheaper than the coffees. ($5 for a trenta size). I go at least 3 times a week.
I love the specialty drinks at Starbucks. My favorite feature is that I can control the calorie input buy selecting different milks, toppings and syrups. The Refreshers are awesome as well. I am in Starbucks several times a week and I love the friendliness of the workers there. Best way to start my day.
Who doesn't love Starbucks. I have tried everything from their refreshers , lattes, iced coffee, and pastries. They need to bring the orange Valencia back!! They are always quick and convinient if you are on the go!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos