- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
MOST of my drinks have been wonderful and accompanied by good service. Not a huge coffee drinker, but I love a good latte or frappe. The food is a miss, but the employees are always willing to fix anything you aren't happy with. I just hate the prices.
Having worked at a Starbucks I can say a lot goes into training to be a Barista. You have to know your coffee and be able to make 7 drinks in 7 minutes, at least where I worked.. So I think they have high standards and a good product where it goes wrong is when a drink is made improperly. People love Starbucks because you can customize your drink. I give them a b only because I hate when they mess up
my drink order.
my drink order.
I love everything about Starbucks. I love their point system, seasonal drinks, cute mugs, the price is not too bad, their coffee is some of the best I have ever tried, etc.. I just wish there was one closer to my house!!! Overall, I am a devoted customer.
I'm a Starbucks regular. I love their coffee and coffee varieties. I also like their social activism and programs. What lowers my opinion has nothing to do with the product, but with certain branches and their baristas. Some of them are snobby, some don't know their own menu, and some tack on extra fees.
Love starbucks. They have such great drinks and goodies. Although a lot of their products can be filled with sugar you always have the option to make them your own and swap out different ingredients. The people are always so helpful.
I visit Starbucks just about every day, it's almost part of my daily routine since there are a few located so close to my home. I love their drinks, but I wish all baristas put in a solid effort to make the drinks well. Sometimes I get drinks that don't taste right at all, therefore, I rate it a 4/5 stars
Starbucks is decent overall, but their products are super overpriced and their coffee is generally super bitter. I really enjoy some of their food though (like the limited edition pumpkin cream cheese muffins) and non-coffee beverages (like frappucinos).
I love coffee, no I mean really love so Starbucks has been my go to during school and even after school as well as during the day when my son and I are on the run nonstop. Never a time I'm not swinging by a Starbucks.
I love Starbucks sometimes, other times everything seems to go wrong with my order. When it goes right, it’s amazing! My favorite thing to drink is an iced white mocha with a breakfast sandwich to go along with it. I definitely recommend Starbucks whether you like sugary drinks or plain, strong coffee!
I love coffee, but what I love from Starbucks is their green tea drinks! Oh, and their refreshers ... oh, and how can I forget the holiday drinks? But really, green tea lattes all day, every day. If you're basic, then you have to get the PSL, no doubt.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos