- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love the taste of their coffee, always delicious. Doesn't matter if I'm in the mood for something sweet, or something strong, they always are able to provide me with exactly what I'm looking for. However, it's so expensive that the only time I go is when I have gift cards given to me. #justanotherbrokecollegekid
Not always is there a short line, but their drinks are great, especially if you use your rewards points to get free drinks. I love how the free drinks are available in any size - this is basically the only time I get a venti since they're not exactly affordable.
I love Starbucks!!! The employees at my Starbucks are always so helpful and recommend new drink options. I do wish their prices were a little more affordable. My favorite items are the iced coffee and the Sparkling Sangria. I go to Starbucks at least 4 times a week.
Starbucks offers a variety of sweeter coffee drinks with flavors that they have become known for. (Such as their caramel machiattos and pumpkin spice lattes.) The nice thing about them is that they can be found pretty much anywhere. I have one of their gold cards, and the rewards program that goes with it is really nice. I mean, who doesn't like free Starbucks?
I feel like being a young person in the US means it's imperative I like Starbucks; it's in my blood or something. It is a little overpriced, but it is definitely a tried and true standby. I also like that the individual stores have their own ambience and feel.
I like Starbucks. My favorite location tries really hard to get your orders right. I do think the quality of food and drinks are good. The prices are inflated though. My favorite item is a bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich and a nonfat vanilla latte 140 degrees.
I love my Starbucks, but I REALLY wish they would add either Coconut Milk or Almond Milk to their milk line. Many people can't do dairy, and anyone with a thyroid condition is supposed to stay away from Soy. My latte addiction has now become a plain coffee addiction, and I carry my own coconut milk creamer!
I've actually worked at Starbucks and was able to try a lot of the drinks that we sold and I have to say there is definitely a drink for everybody and everyone at Starbucks is always so nice and ready to help the customer
Starbucks has a HUGE range of products. From basic hot coffee to secret menu options. My go to is just a vanilla iced coffee which is amazing. Although, they have really good frappachinos. They're a little expensive to me though, if me and a friend go it's normally about $10 for the both of us. It's a quick and easy stop on your way to work though if you need coffee
My absolute favorite place to get something to drink! It is was no for Starbucks I would never drink coffee! The frozen coffee was a genius idea that they created and no matter what company adds a cold coffee to their menu they can never beat starbucks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos