BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
joz p.
im so glad that starbucks have expanded their non-milk offerings! i missed lattes so much. the quality is always good, even though it can be kinda pricey. this is my splurge coffee when im stuck. love that theyre convenient too!
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
I visit Starbucks more than I'd like to admit, but it's great to be able to get consistent coffee in almost any city and town that I travel to. The staff is always fantastic and they've got a great selection of snacks and small foods as well.
Deana C.
I frequent Starbucks. It is hands down my favorite chain coffee shop. The only downside to this place is it is the prices are a little high. My daughter loves going here to get her very own "coffee" (a kid's hot chocolate).
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
Yes Starbucks has overpriced coffee and food items, but when you are in the mood for a grande mocha, there is no other place to go. When the fall rolls around it is hard not to stop and get a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese filling I dream about those all year round.
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN
I'm a gold card carrying Starbucks fan! I love that no matter which location you visit, you know the coffee and food will be consistent. I also love how much variety the menu has, and the fact that they keep things exciting by introducing new seasonal items. The prices can be a bit high compared to other coffee shops, but the consistency keeps me coming back.
Hayli Z.
I really enjoyed Starbucks before their new rewards system. They've gone up on prices and now you have to spend even more before you can get a free reward. I used to go all the time but now it so expensive to get just a tea that I don't go as much as I used to. Maybe if they go back to the old rewards program.
Bryan B.
Gardena, CA
This is the best place for coffee and snacks when you are on the go. The drinks are a bit pricey but the drinks are definitely worth it. These drinks are one of the best that I've had. And i will highly recommend that you go and try it if you haven't already.
Katie B.
Starbucks has the best refreshers ever! And they are very cheap. I can get a Trente Very Berry Hibscus Refresher for only $4 which is cheaper than a tall frappechino. You might think of coffee when you think of Starbucks but they are so much more than that.
Candice C.
This coffee does the job, and can be quite good IF you have a barista that knows what they are doing. If not, you can wind up with burnt, acrid tasting coffee. Find a good barista, and don't be afraid to order off menu!
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
Where I live, there are so many great local coffee shops and small roasters, but sometimes when I travel I just opt to go to Starbucks. The drip coffee is decent, but their other drinks are overly sweet and the espresso drinks are weak.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?