- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I like Starbucks. My favorite location tries really hard to get your orders right. I do think the quality of food and drinks are good. The prices are inflated though. My favorite item is a bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich and a nonfat vanilla latte 140 degrees.
There's so many good things I could say about Starbucks honestly. I could go on and on about how awesome their coffee is and their staff everywhere I go. I love that they're fast and the food is great. Most importantly, it keeps me awake and alert throughout the day and you can get any type of coffee for any type of persons preference!
As much as I love Starbucks, they can be a pit pricey (especially for a college students budget). However, they make great drinks. Some of my favorite drinks are the fall and holiday drinks that they make! Always a great atmosphere in any Starbucks I go into!
Starbucks is life. No matter what time of day I'm always craving their amazing products. Depending on what product you get varies in price. I cannot have dairy or gluten but I love their Americano coffee and coffee frapp with coconut milk! I love this company!
I like starbucks. I live in a major metropolitan area and starbucks can always be trusted to deliver coffee quickly and of the standard I am expecting. When i am running late or going to work Im not looking for an experiment or to wait forever Generally they move the lines pretty quickly and one latte is the same as any other starbucks.
Its my weekly treat for completing shopping or if I have a big day at work. I use the mobile ordering so that my favorite drinks are waiting for me when I walk in! Its amazing! I love their star program - I feel like I really getting rewarded for buying my drinks there!
I'm addicted, just like half the US. Prices are a little excessive and I'm not sure how people justify the price and calories daily or multiple times a day, but it's a nice splurge. The food menu is good in addition to the coffee and drinks. I like that the menu changes frequently, lots of seasonal variety. The app is the best thing ever, it saves SO much time.
nothing like Starbucks pumpkin spice latte to put you and the fall mood. I like to kick it up a notch by adding a real caramel drizzle to the latte. Love how they're doing it now with the pumpkin puree it tastes amazing
I'm pretty sure that I go to Starbucks at least once a week! It's a little pricey for a cup of espresso, but I can't help myself. I enjoy the quality of their espresso and coffee, and a Soy Caramel Macchiato is my go to!
I adore Starbucks but with a college student budget it can get a little pricey! I usually stick to Fraps and Passion Iced Tea Lemonade, which is amazing and a good alternative if you're not in the mood for coffee. Now that Christmas is right around the corner, Peppermint Mocha everything is all I'm having!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos