BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brittany V.
When I go to Starbucks I always get a white chocolate mocha or a chai tea. Starbucks is a little pricey but it's my favorite coffee shop. Plus their cups (reusing buying ones) are always cute! Will always go to Starbucks!
Emily L.
I love Starbucks! They don't have the very best coffee but they have so many locations that it is very convenient to pick up some caffeine when needed. Pretty much all of my extra spending money comes here and I really suggest using their rewards program app!
Anne T.
The staff are friendly and they've gotten my order right every time. They are eager to please and I've loved every visit I've had there. It's easy to get exactly what you want, but you won't be disappointed by trying something new.
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
As usual, Starbucks is to die for! I have yet to have a drink from there, whether hot or cold, that isn't absolutely delicious! Call me your basic white girl if you will, but I take that title with pride and joy because their drinks are absolutely worth it!
Jill C.
Tonawanda, NY
Great mix of coffees, teas and other drinks. Everyone can find something here. A little pricier than other places but absolutely worth it. The green tea frappuccinos are great! They are generally fast at completing orders and will help find the perfect thing for you if you are new. I go here every day!
Jessa C.
I find that this coffee brand and store are fun and lively if you want to mix up your coffee drinking habits. It is not the best out there, small coffee shops feel much more like a comfortable place to sit down and have coffee. I would recommend it to others.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Starbucks has such a great variety of drinks. The bartistas are always knowledgeable and helpful. I always ask for recommendations or for them to make up something and let them know what kind of stuff I like, I've gotten to try some great unique drinks this way.
Grace K.
I just went for my first time to Starbucks and I was pleasantly surprised. For my sister and I to get a medium frappechino and medium tea it was under $3.50 and tasted quite good. The service was awesome, I will be going again. Shoutout to the guy who served me my drink he looked so happy to be working there.
Krystin M.
Fort Worth, TX
I go to at least twice a week. I have the gold membership. At first I was not happy about the new rewards system...however, it does seem like I am able to earn rewards quicker than before. I only get 1 type of coffee. It is my go to when I am out and about.
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
I love Starbucks I seriously go every day or every time I work 😁 which is 5 times a week! I love trying their fraps every time I go I tell them to make me something new and it's always delicious! They are a bit over priced but then again what I pay at Starbucks for a coffee is what I pay at a protein shop for a protein shake!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?