- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
starbucks is the mecca of all things coffee. i have been an addict since college. i get starbucks on a daily basis and my drink of choice changes quite frequently. it is good quality coffee along with excellent customer service. yes i would HIGHLY recommend
I visit Starbucks more than I'd like to admit, but it's great to be able to get consistent coffee in almost any city and town that I travel to. The staff is always fantastic and they've got a great selection of snacks and small foods as well.
I love the Starbucks drinks and I'm always willing to try something new. I am a die-hard Starbucks rewards member and I appreciate the ability to get free drinks after purchases. I do still think it is a bit overpriced.
Yes Starbucks has overpriced coffee and food items, but when you are in the mood for a grande mocha, there is no other place to go. When the fall rolls around it is hard not to stop and get a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese filling I dream about those all year round.
Great mix of coffees, teas and other drinks. Everyone can find something here. A little pricier than other places but absolutely worth it. The green tea frappuccinos are great! They are generally fast at completing orders and will help find the perfect thing for you if you are new. I go here every day!
I love the taste of Starbucks and the variety they have for different times of the year. I like that they accommodate all different styles of diets and likes, and they are pretty quick. The only thing I don't care for is that they price the holiday and seasonal drinks so high. I love the caramel brûlée latte, it's my holiday favorite
Love Starbucks! Been a gold card holder since 2010. Love getting drinks with light ice! Also would highly recommend their caramel macchiato and fraps! I am also a big fan or their baked goods- the spinach fold over and the chocolate croissant are must-try's!
Every time I go to starbucks I know I am going to get exactly what I want and I love that. My new favorite is the Chestnut Praline Latte. I get mine in soy and I taste no difference in their soy and milk. A really sweet drink so I always get haven the pumps.
I go to at least twice a week. I have the gold membership. At first I was not happy about the new rewards system...however, it does seem like I am able to earn rewards quicker than before. I only get 1 type of coffee. It is my go to when I am out and about.
Starbucks has the best refreshers ever! And they are very cheap. I can get a Trente Very Berry Hibscus Refresher for only $4 which is cheaper than a tall frappechino. You might think of coffee when you think of Starbucks but they are so much more than that.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos