BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brittany W.
Starbucks is where my money always goes.. depending on what you get and the size. I always order from there secret menu. I believe the drink I get is a Carmel cookie bar it is my favorite. I would definitely order it again.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I am a coffee lover and I absolutely love love Starbucks. I have a Mocha latte from Starbucks every morning on my way to work and I am not going to stop! It's much more expensive compared to other coffee shop but it's so worth it. I would definitely recommend Starbucks.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
Any time I have to go to Starbucks it's because it's more of a convenient factor.
I don't mind the good but I think it's way to over priced for coffees that aren't that fantastic and over fancy.
I do like the strawberries and cream frappe but otherwise I skip it.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the variety of drinks Starbucks has to offer. Want it iced? You got it! Hot? You got it? Blended? Yup! My favorite drink is the Strawberry Acai Refresher, it's truly refreshing. Add some lemonade and it's amazing. Always go to Starbucks.
Lindsey G.
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Although I love coffee like most everybody else, I had my first Chai Latte at Starbucks.. I now have what you would call an obsession with them. I cannot get enough. I would have one every single day if I drove past a Starbucks everyday!
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
I would rate Starbucks coffee a ten out of ten. Whenever I go to Starbucks, I don't usually get coffee. I enjoy their cream based frappes. They are like drinking a milk shake. I don't know how they do it but it's amazing!
Lauren W.
Artesia , CA
Love Starbucks! Been a gold card holder since 2010. Love getting drinks with light ice! Also would highly recommend their caramel macchiato and fraps! I am also a big fan or their baked goods- the spinach fold over and the chocolate croissant are must-try's!
Kim S.
I like starbucks. I live in a major metropolitan area and starbucks can always be trusted to deliver coffee quickly and of the standard I am expecting. When i am running late or going to work Im not looking for an experiment or to wait forever Generally they move the lines pretty quickly and one latte is the same as any other starbucks.
Anne T.
The staff are friendly and they've gotten my order right every time. They are eager to please and I've loved every visit I've had there. It's easy to get exactly what you want, but you won't be disappointed by trying something new.
Anna C.
As much as I love Starbucks, they can be a pit pricey (especially for a college students budget). However, they make great drinks. Some of my favorite drinks are the fall and holiday drinks that they make! Always a great atmosphere in any Starbucks I go into!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?