- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Who doesn't like Starbucks? I do but, it is always hit and miss. Either I get a great coffee or I get something that tastes like garbage. They are willing to remake it, however, it's almost impossible when they are slammed.
When I was a kid Starbucks was a special treat for going to the doctors but now that I have moved out and grown up I go almost everyday. I really enjoy trying new drinks but my favorite so far was the seasonal chile mocha!
Starbucks is phenomenal. There are so many different options for people to try, and it can appeal to a variety of people. I also love the atmosphere of the place. It is perfect for studying or a quick sit down with a friend.
Starbucks is fun to treat yourself to every once in a while, but it isn't realistic for me to get often. I have also had better quality coffee drinks at much smaller coffee shops. I think the name is a big part of the popularity, the quality isn't worth the price
Love me some starbucks. The app is great for rewards, easy payment and deals. Their sweet cream vanilla cold brew is amazing, their iced coffee is great with hazelnut and a caramel macchiato is always my go to for hot drinks.
I love Starbucks so much I can't ever say enough good stuff about this company. Their customer service is on point and there drinks are so tasty! I love that my local target has one in it as well, such a nice treat while shopping! #starbuckslove #basicwhitegirl
I buy their grocery store coffee for at home. I can taste the difference between good coffee and okay coffee. Their coffee is definitely good. I love stopping by for an espresso and a warmed croissant. It makes my day. Always get great service and great products.
I love Starbucks. The stores are set up so that no matter where in the world you are, you can get the same quality. The seasonal drinks and treats are something people look forward to every year! I also enjoy being able to grab a bag of beans at the grocery store, if I don't have a chance to get into Starbucks!
Starbuck's coffee is truly like no other. I have never tasted anything better than white chocolate mocha with two pumps of caramel. lol! I also love their seasonal drinks such as a caramel apple spice! The tasty treats are also something you should never pass up on! :)
Well I love that they have a drive thru super close to my house. However at 6am it is impossible to get through the line in 20 minutes so forget it. I love to go during BOGO with my daughter. Special orders are right 50% of the time. Every once in awhile you'll be plesantly surprised. If you just want coffee, stop at the gas station. If you want fancy frap stop here.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos