- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Having Starbucks across the street from my work is both a blessing and a curse. I go there almost everyday. I get everything from blonde roast to seasonal coffees.
This is a great go to spot if you want to have a quick meeting or if you want to get some work done on your own. It is a very comfortable environment. And the tea is great.
Starbucks is good but I feel like it’s expensive so times and you can get something bigger for the same price. But it’s still really good though I would definitely recommend this.
Starrbucks had to be one of my favorite coffee shops, there is even it's own coffee shop where i work. I usually stick to the cold brew, blonde roast Coffee's or special lattes
I love the seasonal beverages. The food is always a delight. Only complaint is the cost of drinks. Just a little too pricey. Not that it ever stops me from buying it. Lol
I don't go very often. Maybe once or twice a month. It's my treat to myself if I have to spend a whole day out. I usually order Americano but for a sweet treat I like to get an iced cinnamon macchiato.
I love Starbucks!! However, they don't send the Chicago locations enough Double smoked bacon and cheese sandwiches. Literally, the greatest hot breakfast Starbucks make.
Love that strong smell of brew in the morning. I love that Starbucks is a place where you can chill with friends, a place that provides free wifi, and makes the best drinks ever! I recommend this place to anyone that is trying to find a peace of mind to finish homework or any work that is due. The coffee itself is delicious 😋 I always go for a customized beverage. Grande chai tea with coconut milk or hot chocolate with coconut milk! Mmmm it tastes like an almond joy! I love the fact that you can customize your beverages. Now it ain't a cup of joy without a treat. The banana nut bread is the best! Also if you're getting breakfast get the spinach feta wrap or the reduced turkey bacon, you will not be disappointed.
I'm not really a fan of Starbucks. Everything is way overpriced and not worth it. Also, a lot of the drinks are made with artificial flavors and other chemicals.
I honestly think Panera’s Frappuccinos are better , and Dunkins iced coffee is so much better . But I still love Starbucks when I’m feeling fancy and spending a little extra
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos