BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I love Starbucks because they always make your drink well, and on the rare occasions they don't, they will gladly remake it without making you feel bad for asking. The prices are not cheap, but I am willing to pay for that kind of consistency. If you get a gift card and register if, they offer a ton of perks too!
Malia S.
If I ever have a subpar experience or situation occur at Starbucks, it has always been recognized by an employee and made up for. There have been very few occasions where I've been unhappy with the service or had an order messed up, and those few times it's happened I have received apologies and free drink certificates. Starbucks truly cares about the customers.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I am not a lover of Starbucks like most of the world is...They don't mix/stir the drinks! I always find I'm taking a drink and i get a mouth full of one ingredient, now its just not one location ive been to plenty all across the country and I don't like the at all. I am a dunkin donuts fan all the way. at least they stir the coffee. that is part of their job of course.
Jc C.
Tampa, FL
FAVORITE DRINK AT STARBUCKS!!!! So yummyyyyy! 😋 Jack that works at Starbucks recommended it and I've loved it ever since it is a : passion tea lemonade with mango and it is delicious! ❤️💙💗 so so so so good 😍
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Being in college I can always be seen with a Starbucks in hand, its how I function! They offer great flavors and reasonable prices! If you going the rewards program you can earn free items after you become a gold member. If you are like me, a coffee and tea addict then you will be a gold member before a months end.
Ashley A.
Puyallup, WA
One of my favorite places to get coffee and tea. Very delicious, amazing service and I love that they come out with new drinks for the season, my favorite so far is the smores frap. Wide variety to choose from so there is something for everyone, recommend to all.
Mariah C.
Clovis, CA
Big coorporations don't always have it right, but Starbucks does a good job of treating their product, their partners and their customers with respect and care. They provide quality beverages and food, and provide competitive wages and health care for their employees. That takes integrity. Cheers to you Starbucks.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Starbucks is good but definitely not affordable for coffee. I love the iced coffee with some coconut milk and Caramel. The scones and pound cake are good too if you need a snack. Sometimes I go for the bagel and cream cheese.
Madeline S.
San Antonio, TX
To be honest, Starbucks is a great company making delicious drinks with great customer service and nice ambiance. Sometimes the lines are long and the baristas can be a little snobby at times but I honestly don't care because I love a good cup of iced chai tea.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA
I love that there are so many options at Starbucks and that I can customize my order any way that I like. They have low carb friendly options! Now that you can mobile order it is even quicker and more effective than before.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?