- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I don't drink caffeine so I'm very limited at what I can get at Starbucks lol I do get the passion tea lemonade and it is always top notch and very well priced. When i did drink caffeine though, everything was so high dollar and frankly not worth the price at all
I love Starbucks so much. My favorite drink of theirs is probably the Chai Tea Frappe. The ingredients taste extremely fresh and you can tell they take their time into making their drinks. Starbucks is my go to coffee place.
I love starbucks due to being able to order with their app. I havn't been let down using the app and I can just walk in, grab my coffee, and be on my way. Their special holiday coffees are great and overall the prices are good. I will continue shopping with them.
Starbucks is phenomenal. There are so many different options for people to try, and it can appeal to a variety of people. I also love the atmosphere of the place. It is perfect for studying or a quick sit down with a friend.
i love Starbucks. Great coffee selection and a great pastry selection as well. It's a bit expensive so it's my guilty pleasure place to go once in a while. I love their rewards system where you can accumulate points for free drinks or food.
Starbuck's coffee is truly like no other. I have never tasted anything better than white chocolate mocha with two pumps of caramel. lol! I also love their seasonal drinks such as a caramel apple spice! The tasty treats are also something you should never pass up on! :)
When I was a kid Starbucks was a special treat for going to the doctors but now that I have moved out and grown up I go almost everyday. I really enjoy trying new drinks but my favorite so far was the seasonal chile mocha!
I love that they finally incorporated Almond Milk into their menu. I also love that they are found nearly everywhere. The menu does tend to vary from each location, but you can find most of the basic drinks and foods at each
Seriously Starbucks is my jam for coffee. My fave would have to be a tall Carmel machiatto with coconut milk. They are always fast and precise and make the best coffee. I'm a sucker for their cheese danishes too! Their app makes it super easy to order or even pay.
Starbucks is my favorite chain coffee place. Prices vary depending on what you get, but honestly prices are rising at all of the "cheaper" chain coffee places as well and are almost the same. It's worth it to spend a tiny bit more to get a quality product to me.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos