BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I'm forced to drink Starbucks because it's all we offer in my office. I thought perhaps my taste would change and I would grow to love the bitterness, but I don't. I have to load it with unhealthy stuff to make it paletable and I certainly can't give up my coffee in the morning. I much prefer the Coffee Beanery's coffee, but they're both expensive...but nice for a treat.
Shari Lou S.
Most consistent coffee no matter where in the world you order it, always tastes the same. Convenient payment through their app and you can order ahead to skip the lines. Great rewards system that lets you redeem the free item collected for any food or beverage item.
Sadie J.
I f***ing love Starbucks. I know that is such a white girl thing to say, but I literally love it and I go probably once a week, but I think its totally affordable, as long as your not getting like a venti and muffin each time you go. I love all the drinks, especially the holiday specials and if I could have one wish in life, it would be to have free Starbucks forever.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
I remember how anit-starbucks I was because of the price. I finally gave it a chance and I think it's a great resource for students. I love the atmosphere and the warmth vibe in the shop. You're not obligated to buy anything when you're studying, but they have a great rewards program that randomly gives free drinks.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA
Starbucks is the only coffee shop I'll go to! It's not just the options, which by the way are endless, but also the ease of using the phone app and not having to carry in my wallet is SO NICE. The employees are always bright eyed and so ready to help, it's refreshing!
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Who doesn't love starbucks?! I know I probably spend way too much money over their but I cannot live without my Iced Caramel Machiatto. I go at LEAST every other morning/afternoon/evening for my daily pick-me-up. Not to mention, the spinach and feta wrap is delicious.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
starbucks is fine, i prefer to go to local shops. my favorite drink at starbucks in particular is the pumpkin spice latte, so i don't go unless they have it. i do like the order ahead, that's easy and you can always count on a starbucks being around whereever you are.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been trying to drink less coffee lately but nobody can deny a warm cup of coffee from Starbucks as the winter months begin to hit. I had my first pumpkin spice latte and it was delicious. Very sweet but that's to be expected from Starbucks.
Jess M.
Saint Charles, MO
I'm not a coffee person, but I've recently become addicted to Starbucks. Their Strawberry Acai Refresher is my current favorite, and you can get it in a trenta. Their tees and hot chocolates have never let me down! I would recommend if you're not buying on a budget
Michelle H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The employees are always very friendly when I come to Starbucks. I enjoy a lot of their drinks as well. The food can be really hit or miss though. I enjoy the pastries/snack boxes, but the breakfast sandwiches aren't my favorite. It can also be kind of pricey, but if you should definitely sign up for their rewards program to make the most out of the money you spend there.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?