- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
There's nothing wrong with Starbucks to be honest but I HATE their coffee. It taste burnt compared to other brands. I'd much rather buy beans from a local roaster which has much higher quality beans. I do really enjoy their teas because they're either from TAZO or Teavana. My favorite drink is their peach green tea lemonade.
I love starbucks. I get it every morning before work; they have everything to satisfy my coffee needs. Their ingredients are high quality and the baristas are always friendly. They are opening one down my street and I am super ecstatic.
This app keeps getting better and better. I love the rewards program, though I was super disappointed when they took away free syrups for gold card members. I love the digital tipping they now have and actually use it! Easy to see rewards and transactions. Very simple and it stores your info so you can easily reload.
Being part of the Starbucks team brings so much joy to my heart. It's a pleasure meeting new people and bringing a smile to their face with one simple sign of affection, a smile. I love connecting with customers and making them feel as if they were at home! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is a little overrated in my eyes but I can honestly say its good quality drinks. I've never gone to a Starbucks and didn't like my order, I usually get a Frap and if i can ill go once a week. Starbucks has a good variety for anyone not just coffee drinkers.
I love me some Starbucks coffee! Especially when they come out with the seasonal holiday flavors. The only thing I don't like is how expensive their coffee is. I've had better coffee for cheap, but when I'm constantly on the go, Starbucks drive through is convenient.
I love Starbucks, they have such an amazing rewards program with their gift cards and I usually get the same few drinks when I go in. Vanilla Bean frappuccino with toffee nut, their Gingerbread latte, and their Signature Hot Chocolate. I also really like their Carmel Apple Spice, it is just the perfect drink for fall.
What can I say wrong about Starbucks? I was a slow believer at first, but after I got the easy rewards card that you can use through your phone, I was hooked! Who else give you free food and drinks...ANYTHING you want after you purchase a certain amount? I'll take it!
I'm forced to drink Starbucks because it's all we offer in my office. I thought perhaps my taste would change and I would grow to love the bitterness, but I don't. I have to load it with unhealthy stuff to make it paletable and I certainly can't give up my coffee in the morning. I much prefer the Coffee Beanery's coffee, but they're both expensive...but nice for a treat.
Starbucks is one of my favorite places to go. I'm new to the "coffee game" and am definitely not snobby about what I drink. Every drink that I have tried there is yummy and makes me happy. And if you aren't a fan of coffee they sell Teavana tea, so you are in luck!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos