- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Who doesn't love starbucks?! I know I probably spend way too much money over their but I cannot live without my Iced Caramel Machiatto. I go at LEAST every other morning/afternoon/evening for my daily pick-me-up. Not to mention, the spinach and feta wrap is delicious.
I love Starbucks. They have such a wide variety of options. I can either get a luxurious sweet and delicious coffee or I can get a simple, strong cup of joe. Also, their food menu is fantastic and just what I need when I am on the run. This place will always be my go to.
I can't say enough about Starbucks. They have the perfect coffee and I love their teas. The quality of the food and drinks is superb and my go-to item is a Vanilla Chai Latte. It can get pricey at times but I love my Starbucks!!
I love Starbucks. It is so overpriced. I wish they had more sugarfree syrup options, as well. But it is a nice treat for me on work days. I really enjoy their lattes and their cappuccinos. The blonde roast is good but I don't care for their standard roast, Pike Place.
I've been trying to drink less coffee lately but nobody can deny a warm cup of coffee from Starbucks as the winter months begin to hit. I had my first pumpkin spice latte and it was delicious. Very sweet but that's to be expected from Starbucks.
Love this store go here 1-3 times a week. They make your order correct always. They have interesting drinks and tastes. It's a little pricy but so worth it. My favorite is the Carmel ice coffee. I would definitely recommend this
I love me some Starbucks coffee! Especially when they come out with the seasonal holiday flavors. The only thing I don't like is how expensive their coffee is. I've had better coffee for cheap, but when I'm constantly on the go, Starbucks drive through is convenient.
Starbucks is my go to coffee place both when working and when out and about. If there is no local cafe around Starbucks is definitely the place that I will go to. The price for the drinks is wonderful and the quality is amazing.
Starbucks coffee is delicious. There is a huge variety and I completely appreciate that they always have coconut or soy milk to substitute for dairy in their drinks. Their prices are a little high, but I think that's typical for a luxury item.
I have been going to Starbucks for years. I go on my way to work. I go at night sometimes to get a Vanilla Latte with extra whip cream (don't tell anybody 😀). I also love their carmel macchiato. I also like to go to Starbucks and hook up to wi-fi and just relax with my ipad and coffee. The atmosphere is always nice.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos