BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Molika S.
My favorite coffee shop ever. My favorite drink from Starbucks is my French vanilla ice coffee with half and half. I also love the starbucks double shots. In summer I love mango black tea lemonade or peach green tea lemonade.
Michelle A.
Kent City, MI
Absolutely love Starbucks even though I work at Bigbby Coffee. I actually prefer Starbucks over Bigbby now since I've had every drink on the Bigbby menu. I like to try out new things and things Starbucks has that Bigbby doesn't.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
I will go to Starbucks if I'm in an airport or mall and there's nothing else. But, really, I prefer to support small or local coffee shops. The prices are usually better, the atmosphere a little less plastic, and I feel better about my purchase.
Having worked in relation with this company through another, I can confidentially say that this is not the best place to put my money.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Starbucks. I'm always treated so nicely here and always get very prompt service. I love that you can order a drink on the app and just go in and pick it up at a certain time. Works great for me since I'm always on the go.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I love Starbucks. I never had it until I started college, and now I don't know how I lived my life without it. I have never had something there that I haven't liked. I try to get something new each time I go, but personally I am a caramel mocha lover. The only thing that I wish was different would be their prices, they are a little high.
cloe p.
Starbucks is my absolute favorite coffee place. It's more on the expensive side, but their products are very good quality, so it's worth it. I go at least a few times every week. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone, even those who don't like coffee.
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
Been a fan for the past 8 years, their cake pops, paninis, and Caramel Frappuccinos are my 3 top favorite items! Love iTunes cards for free song downloads, Tumblr cups to chose from as well as coffee blend bags as gifting items. Pumpkin Spice Lattes should be a year round item! Can't wait until my local star bucks serves alcohol. Always a nice ambience and friendly staff members!
khosnoor a.
Bronx, NY
My favorite place to get coffee. I love everything on their menu. I go every few days. If i had so much money and not to worry about calories, I would go there everyday. I love Pumpkin Spice Latte and Green Latte, no other place can make these lattes, like they do.
Kayla T.
Kansas city, KS
I haven't been a coffee person until recently. But everything I've tried at Starbucks I've liked... Minus the double chocolate chip Frappuccino thing, But all the other Frappiccino I do enjoy. Some of the hot coffee as well; though some of them do taste burnt at the end... The grilled cheese is the BOMB too BTW lol

Love the atmosphere!
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
I love Starbucks. The star rewards program is awesome and I am always earning free drinks! I have been a Gold card holder for years and its been worth it! Their coffee is strong but thats the way I prefer it. While I do think they are expensive at times, Its worth it.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?