- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop to go too. The cups and thing they sale is cut. But most of all I love the coffees I like getting pumpkin spice for the fall and the winter I like getting the hot chocolate. I would live there if I could. I get it like 24/7. That is how much I love Starbucks. But thing I don't really like is that it's expensive but it's worth it .
Starbucks has easily become my best friend the past year. I'm working my way up to a gold card and am nearly there! it's safe to say i have a slight addiction. i have never had a bad experience but i do wish there was a bit more variety on the menu. I've been there so many times it's all become a bit mundane at times.
Starbucks coffee has always been a personal favorite. Although I haven't experimented with my drinks much, I was thoroughly disappointed today when I went to order the Mocha Cookie Crumble and they did not have it. I wish they would just keep all the drinks and simply add new ones instead of taking good drinks away.
I love Starbucks coffee. I am a gold card member so I get some extra perks that are worth it like getting a free drink after I get 12 and free refills on hot/iced coffee and tea if you stay in the store. There are so many different kinds of drinks that they can make, you can never really get bored with the varieties.
Great coffee, but not so great price. Starbucks coffee has always been my favorite, but it is by far too expensive. I don't live near one, so it's somewhat out of the way. I used to buy coffee there very often. If you've never had their coffee, I would recommend it.
I drink Starbucks so much that they could just send me a monthly bill to pay! i am not a big coffee drinker but i love my frapps and no else makes them like Starbucks! I usually get one 2-3 times a week and i love that i can customize it and make it light/skinny/sugar free unlike getting one from other fastfood places.
I love starbucks! it is a perfect place to get a black cup of coffee to a fancy drink! also they have such a great environment to study, get work down, or even have a meeting. starbucks also has some good breakfast sandwiches to munch on. sometimes the lines are super long and some of their prices are really high
I am Not too much of a coffee fan however I do love their strawberries and cream FRAP it's very good but most of the time I have to tell them to add more sweetener also 5 bucks for a small drink is kind of pricey I think for the strawberries and cream FRAP 250 for a large would be plenty that they would make it's not like I'm asking for 20 shots of expresso come on Starbucks
I'm not much of a coffe drinker so I have had trouble finding drinks I really like. I do like the iced teas and peppermint mochas. Not a big fan of the food. I wish the prices weren't so high or I would by more from Starbucks.
Starbucks is a little overrated in my eyes but I can honestly say its good quality drinks. I've never gone to a Starbucks and didn't like my order, I usually get a Frap and if i can ill go once a week. Starbucks has a good variety for anyone not just coffee drinkers.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos