BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Everyone loves Starbucks! My go-to is a skinny caramel macchiato with an extra shot. I'm glad they always have happy hours and other fun things. However, they need to work on their app and rewards because I feel like I should be able to earn points if I spend money there PERIOD, not just if I spend a gift card. What a hassle!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Bold coffee? Check. Delicious flavor? Check. Awesome baristas? Check. This coffee shop is hands down my favorite because there are so many choices and the product is top notch. A little on the expensive side but it's the little luxuries that really do it for me.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I admit, I go to Starbucks once or twice a week, but only because of it's location. If a local coffee shop was located between my house and work I would choose local every time. Although as far as corporations go, Starbucks is a relatively good one, I still prefer the taste and uniqueness associated with local coffee shops.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
Starbuck's caramel macchiato is my absolute favorite drink. It's a go to when I need an afternoon pick me up. It is wonderful iced or hot, which is great! It's super creamy but still has a great coffee taste, plus with a shot of espresso it gives you a good energy boost!
Christian G.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I like to go to starbucks with my girlfriend on a chilly day. I like how I could just bring my laptop and relax there while a drink a cup of coffee. I think starbucks can get a little expensive depending what I order, but it's okay.
Alicia B.
Savannah
Starbucks is horrible. Their coffee always tastes burnt, whether I buy it in a shop or make it at home from beans purchased at a store. So not only are you paying a bunch for coffee, it isn't even GOOD coffee. Do yourself a favor and check out some local options. I've found that smaller operations lead to less of an "ant piss" flavor- which is the only way to describe Starbucks.
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
Love love love Starbucks ! They have the best coffee and made on request ! And if your not in a coffee mood the teas are great too! I guess the price is more on the expensive side however you are getting the best quality for your money !
Moira S.
Portland, OR
Starbucks is consistent wherever you are. If you are in need of coffee and don't know what's good, if you can find a Starbucks you will be taken care of. It's not the best coffee, but it will always have your back when you need it.
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
I love Starbucks. I've been a member for about three years now and am at the Gold level. This app has helped me achieve this status and I use it every time I go. I also love how they added he new tipping feature. Once your barcode has been scanned, you can choose to add a tip for the barista! So fast and convenient. Love it!
Gloria L.
Del Valle, TX
Love the seasonal drinks. During the fall/winter time they have amazing flavors, so far the Graham Cracker Latte has been my favorite. When it was in season I would be there at least 3-4 times a week although it's a VERY EXPENSIVE habit to keep up. Now I only go if I truly need a pick me up and they have a drink I really want. They would get 5 stars if it was more affordable.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?