BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Zavanda W.
Starbucks is a nice place but prices are out of this world. I get one as a treat or when I get gifts. But I stay with same drink and snack. I tried other things and just was not impressed. But caramel Frappuccino is the bees knees!
Jessica R.
Morristown , NJ
Starbucks is one of the only coffee shops in my town. It's always consistent and easy to pop into. The baristas are always fast with your order and friendly. I love using the mobile app so I can order on my way and not wait in line. I would recommend Starbucks to others.
Katie E.
Vero Beach, FL
While the prices are a little steep, their coffee has more caffeine than pretty much everywhere else, so more bang for your buck. I love their frapps, especially double chocolate chip, smores, peppermint mocha, and java chip. The new 'princess peach' was pretty good too, except it may be too light and sweet for most others.
Yareli I.
Totally in love with Starbucks! I work online so I'm there about 3 times out of the week! My favorite drink is an iced chai latte with a splash of vanilla! The green tea frappucino with extra matcha is also delicious!
I love that the wifi is sooooo fast and the music is always pretty calm but uplifting :)
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Woo Starbucks! What more is there to say?! Everyone knows what Sbux is about. Either you love it or you hate it, and I love it. Depending on your area, might be medium to high level expensive (for a cup of coffee), but nothing beats the smell when you walk in. Mmmmmm <3
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Very overpriced for just some coffee, but I always find myself coming back here because I love their drinks, especially their frappucinos. I find myself going at least once a week, especially as I am a college student who always needs caffeine!
Becky B.
Framingham, MA
Starbucks is my ultimate go to every morning! Although it is pricey the cold brew coffeee has got to be my all time fave when it's warm or even when it's cold out! My favorite flavorings have got to include "Marshmallow" and the (Caramel Praline?) both seasonal flavors!
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I love starbucks coffee. I love that it's strong and not too bitter. The only thing I haven't been too much of a fan of is their tea drinks any of them I haven't really liked. But love the friendly service I receive from my local shop
Caitlin N.
Nashville
I love Starbucks! You walk in and the aroma just hits you in the face! While on the pricey side you get good quality products. The hot chocolate and carmel apple spice are my favorite drinks in the winter, but in the summer an iced mocha or a passion tea is where its at!
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
I cannot live without this!! My favorite coffee is the venti quad white mocha!! Perfect amount of coffee and sweetness!! I have at least once a day. It definitely wakes me up in the morning before work! It is a ambit pricey but it's worth it!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?