BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Seriously who doesn't love Starbucks!!! I just really wish their prices were a little cheaper. The quality is amazing and the taste of everything is even better. The one by my house has amazing customer service and that is always great! Besides coffee I seriously love the cake pops. They are always loaded with flavors and super moist on the inside.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Since the dawn of it’s time on this earth, Starbucks as always took pride in provided #1 Premium Seattle’s Best Coffee and they do it very well. From the fast pleasant service to the drinks made just right, Starbucks has my thumbs up and always will.
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
How can I even explain how much I love Starbucks? They are just so great! I love going to their stores and ordering lattes and I like getting their coffee and products from grocery stores to make at home. My favorite brewed coffee is the cinnamon dolce and I usually buy it at Kroger. It can be hard to find (especially if they are having a sale)so stock up if it’s in store. And some of my favorites in store are the mocha Frappuccino, pink drink, pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, caramel macchiato. If you join their stars rewards program they will give you a free drink on your birthday and you can choose any drink and any size.
Emily L.
Roselle
I love they’re drinks so much. My favorite it the double chocolate chip frappucino and I also love they’re peppermint hot chocolate. It’s really good quality. I can be a little pricy. I go to there at least once a month.
Shinea J.
Los Angeles
Starbucks never fails. I’ve been to Starbucks across the country and and few international locations - regardless of where you’re are in the world you can rely on Starbucks. For example, I had a layover in Shanghai China and couldn’t find any food or coffee that was accommodating to being a vegetarian. I was so so thankful that we found a Starbucks! Great coffee and now the bakery options are just as good! & love the straw free initiative they’ve started. ☕️ cheers!
Yanelis M.
I love going to Starbucks for the holiday drinks especially Peppermint white mocha, however it does cost a bit more than other places that have just as good coffee. I do like going there to sit and catch up on work or meet up with a friend!
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I love Starbucks! It is one of my main vices. My favorite drink from them is a Venti Double Shot Soy Java Chip Frap add Peppermint. It tastes exactly like a peppermint patty, but with a coffee flavor. I try to buy one every chance I get. Most of the time I find myself losing out on trying limited flavors because I prefer to get my usual and say I'll get the limited one the next trip lol. If you havent tried this drink, please give it a shot and let me know what you think 😊 Starbucks
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Oh Starbucks! I want to love them as much as others but all but 2 times have we gone in and they have gotten the order wrong. And honestly we dont even order anything crazy -sometimes something iced or cold and usually something french vanilla. Simple stuff. We have been to approx 5 locations local to us and they just cant seem to get it right. Last time we went in there were 4 of us, 2 ordered and we stood over to wait. Before our order was done the employee said the lady ahead of us had gotten the wrong thing so they had it left over, did we want it, so my youngest daughter said she would take it. They did not tell us it was to replace part of our order because when they called us we only had 1 thing.
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
My all time favorite is the raspberry white hot chocolate. So good i sometimes add a shot of espresso if its a venti. On a hot summer i do vanilla bean frappe. Workers are always nice which i love.
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
Starbucks is my absolute favorite place to go get coffee and sit and study.. the atmosphere is wonderful and homie. They have so many drinks and food options that are all delicious. My favorite drinks are the java chip frappe and the strawberry refresher with lemonade. Amazing! Such a good place to go when you need a pick me up or need to get things done!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?