BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sally M.
I get my coffee here all the time. No other place I would go to than here lol. I usually have them make my drinks from scratch it's cheaper and I love it...if not I usually just get the green tea latte over ice! One of my favorite.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
As overpriced as it is, I love starbucks, and it is not just for basic white girls. My 58 year old dad gets a starbucks 3-5 times a week. My go to is a carmel macchiatto with coconut milk (usually iced) or a peppermint mocha in the winter. The bakery is really good also.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Everyone loves Starbucks! My go-to is a skinny caramel macchiato with an extra shot. I'm glad they always have happy hours and other fun things. However, they need to work on their app and rewards because I feel like I should be able to earn points if I spend money there PERIOD, not just if I spend a gift card. What a hassle!
Cathy H.
Love most of the Starbucks products...very much enjoy being a Gold card member and all the perks associated....favorite drinks are pumpkin chai latte, peppermint mocha, herbal sangria tea, chai latte, and many of the frappucino flavors.
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
Love love love Starbucks ! They have the best coffee and made on request ! And if your not in a coffee mood the teas are great too! I guess the price is more on the expensive side however you are getting the best quality for your money !
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I love Starbucks when I want to give myself a treat. It tends to be a bit pricier, depending on what you order. But their coffee is strong and their iced teas are delicious and light. I would definitely recommend this coffee shop to others.
Caitlin N.
Nashville
I love Starbucks! You walk in and the aroma just hits you in the face! While on the pricey side you get good quality products. The hot chocolate and carmel apple spice are my favorite drinks in the winter, but in the summer an iced mocha or a passion tea is where its at!
Jonalynn L.
My favorite place to get a drink! I've been a gold star member for over three years now! I love Starbucks menu, there drink options are phenomenal. My favorite drink to order is the venti green tea latte cold less ice and sweetened! It's not too sweet and it taste great!
Morgan H.
Where do I begin? Yummy yummy yummy. Starbucks is probably my favorite coffee. Their frappes are a gift to mankind. I don't care if the weather is below freezing, if I go to a Starbucks I'm getting cold coffee. It. Is. Wonderful.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Everyone complains about their prices or political/religious views, but I don't care! I love me a company that stands by their own beliefs and doesn't throw their values out the window for profits! I love all their coffee and tea too!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?