- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I am not a coffe lover but love the tea assortment that Starbucks offers. Chai tea is my favorite and I do like their seasonal specialty drinks as well. I think that they provide a great atmosphere and service so I recommend this company.
I love Starbucks when I want to give myself a treat. It tends to be a bit pricier, depending on what you order. But their coffee is strong and their iced teas are delicious and light. I would definitely recommend this coffee shop to others.
I love my Starbucks! Sure, it's a bit pricey but the quality is so much better than my more economical choices. And the staff is always so friendly! It looks like such a great place to work. The atmosphere is always so nice. I love sitting the whole drinking my coffee!!
Everyone complains about their prices or political/religious views, but I don't care! I love me a company that stands by their own beliefs and doesn't throw their values out the window for profits! I love all their coffee and tea too!
I enjoy the quality drink selections and great customer service. I enjoy using the app to purchase my drinks and avoid the waiting in line to order. I love how Starbucks changes the menu to offer seasonal drinks. My favorite drink right now is the Teavana Berry Sangria. During the winter, my favorite is Hot Chocolate.
Love most of the Starbucks products...very much enjoy being a Gold card member and all the perks associated....favorite drinks are pumpkin chai latte, peppermint mocha, herbal sangria tea, chai latte, and many of the frappucino flavors.
I love this place! They always have good coffee! I prefer the iced frappes, iced coffee, and caps. It can get pricey but it varies on what you get. I go here a lot especially if I am in a big city. I would definitely recommend this place to coffee lovers!
Starbucks is my absolute favorite coffee shop! I love that they have a mobile order app, so I don't have to wait in line for such a long time. It's like skipping everyone in line. And that give free drinks on your birthday and other perks as well with the app. I've been using it for a year now and I'm so glad I started!!
I am a typical Starbucks lover. I'm a Starbucks gold member, but honestly I find that the benefits of being a gold card member are slim to none now that soy milk isn't free. I love Starbucks because the drinks are consistent wherever you go, but it is on the pricey side.
I love love love starbucks, i mean....who doesn't? There is always somthing for everyone's desires lol. So many options, my fav at the moment is the pumpkin spice frapp. You can never go wrong with pumkin spice during the holidays!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos