BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jessica R.
Morristown , NJ
Starbucks is one of the only coffee shops in my town. It's always consistent and easy to pop into. The baristas are always fast with your order and friendly. I love using the mobile app so I can order on my way and not wait in line. I would recommend Starbucks to others.
Grace P.
Walnut Creek, CA
i seriously love starbucks, mostly because they have some serious brand identity. It seems like every week there are new gorgeous graphics up on the walls, the cups or the products. I prefer to stop at local shops when I am in the city, but this is definitely my fall back.
Brittany N.
Starbucks has THE best coffee out of all! I am obsessed with each and every coffee they sell because it is always prepared perfectly, and seems to be richer than other coffee stores. They tend to be a little expensive, but for the coffee you're getting, it's so worth it!!
Camille H.
I love everything but the hot chocolate here, but could be a little pricey. I love their rewards program and refill my card amount every so often. They seem to really value their consumers because they always have good things to help you get a boost out of your rewards.
Yareli I.
Totally in love with Starbucks! I work online so I'm there about 3 times out of the week! My favorite drink is an iced chai latte with a splash of vanilla! The green tea frappucino with extra matcha is also delicious!
I love that the wifi is sooooo fast and the music is always pretty calm but uplifting :)
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
I love the atmosphere of community that Starbucks has created. I go to Starbucks on a weekly basis and use it as a meeting place. Some items are a little pricier than I'd like, but overall, I think their rewards program make it worth it. Definitely recommend it to friends.
Analisa G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Starbucks because the employees are always friendly and they are quick to turn drinks around. They are thorough with all of the orders, ensuring that every drink is made correctly and of high quality. I LOVE the mobile ordering feature! It is always made within 3 minutes. I walk inside, grab it off the counter and leave. Completely skip the line of 12 people! Favorite feature!
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
I love Starbucks and wish I lived closer to one so I could go there more often. I love that they offer half caff or decaf for all the drinks. I also like their rewards program. The drinks are really expensive though. They charge extra for many things added to the drinks.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
The coffee is overpriced and always tastes slightly burnt. The fancier drinks are nice but they are even more expensive and high in calories. The options of various milks (whole, skin, soy, coconut, etc) is nice but almost not worth the wait and cost. However caffeine is caffeine and Starbucks gets the job done when needed.
Sharon L.
I love Starbucks! The only reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is very expensive! I like to go to Starbucks to enjoy a hot coffee and the free wifi. I would recommend this to others, but DO NOT GET THE HOTCHOCOLATE. It's very watery and disgusting.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?