BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
I think I might have a starbucks addiction. I love my skinny vanilla late. I also get excited when the seasonal drinks come out. I try not to go too often because the drinks can be a ton of calories, but I love how you can keep the calorie count down by customizing your drink with non-fat milk or no whip. and i cant forget to mention the starbucks app which is the greatest thing ever. it keeps track of what i purchase so i can earn free drinks!
Ilona S.
Little Falls , NJ
Starbucks is always my go to coffee stop. I love all the coffee they have there and it is always quick and convenient. I love that I can order from the mobile app and pay from it as well. It makes the process so quick which is great for on the go busy people like myself.
Gloria L.
Del Valle, TX
Love the seasonal drinks. During the fall/winter time they have amazing flavors, so far the Graham Cracker Latte has been my favorite. When it was in season I would be there at least 3-4 times a week although it's a VERY EXPENSIVE habit to keep up. Now I only go if I truly need a pick me up and they have a drink I really want. They would get 5 stars if it was more affordable.
Brooke B.
As much as a white girl as I am, i'm not that big of a fan. Cant ever go wrong with a Frappe until you see how many calories are in just a tall. I go maybe 4 times a month. Coffee is good but the almond milk is much to be desired.
Moira S.
Portland , OR
Starbucks is consistent wherever you are. If you are in need of coffee and don't know what's good, if you can find a Starbucks you will be taken care of. It's not the best coffee, but it will always have your back when you need it.
Katie P.
Lancaster , CA
I love Starbucks. They have excellent quality coffee for the price and 99% of the time your barista is incredibly knowledgeable about the products being sold. They have excellent customer service and are completely focused on making every encounter personal to the customer.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Bold coffee? Check. Delicious flavor? Check. Awesome baristas? Check. This coffee shop is hands down my favorite because there are so many choices and the product is top notch. A little on the expensive side but it's the little luxuries that really do it for me.
Lexi A.
I love this place! They always have good coffee! I prefer the iced frappes, iced coffee, and caps. It can get pricey but it varies on what you get. I go here a lot especially if I am in a big city. I would definitely recommend this place to coffee lovers!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I'm addicted to Starbucks! It's my routine every morning. Venti iced caramel macchiato with and added extra shot. The shots are getting more expensive. It cost must about 6-7 bucks for my drink. I love that they have a rewards program! Free drink or pastry after 125 stars
Christian G.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I like to go to starbucks with my girlfriend on a chilly day. I like how I could just bring my laptop and relax there while a drink a cup of coffee. I think starbucks can get a little expensive depending what I order, but it's okay.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?