- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks. I don't even drink coffee! Lol. But I crave the ice teas ( passion fruit tea lemonade with two pumps of raspberry no sweetener- try it) and I also appreciate that they do matcha lattes. Matcha is a super duper food and I love how they it's got a caffeine kick but you are being healthy too. Also two words: breakfast sandwiches. Gets the morning started off the right way.
If you're looking for consistency in a coffee shop, Starbucks is the place to go. I love my vanilla lattes here, iced or hot. In addition, I'm a sucker for the seasonal drinks to switch it up. Really fulfills my sweet tooth moments. I do like the snack and meal options offered.
I really enjoy Starbucks for its variety of flavors and the versatility in each of their item menus. It has a great atmosphere for meeting with someone over coffee or for working on your own. My favorite drink is the green tea latte!
Although the prices are a bit higher, the quality of the coffee is amazing. I look forward to the release of the holiday and seasonal drinks that they feature each year. I find myself constantly finding new favorite hot and cold beverages. Couldn't live without my Starbucks!
Always clean! Costumer service is always professional but if your in a rush I would recommend going somewhere else ! Always takes a good five minutes to get my coffee or tea whether it's busy or slow! Coffee and teas are very tasty!
I love Starbucks! You walk in and the aroma just hits you in the face! While on the pricey side you get good quality products. The hot chocolate and carmel apple spice are my favorite drinks in the winter, but in the summer an iced mocha or a passion tea is where its at!
Of course Starbucks is the best nationwide coffee shop. My favorite thing about Starbucks, though, is their amazing rewards program! I don't have to spend extra money, but I am always working towards a free drink! Plus, my husband and I just like to go to Starbucks and read together. Such a great atmosphere.
I get my coffee here all the time. No other place I would go to than here lol. I usually have them make my drinks from scratch it's cheaper and I love it...if not I usually just get the green tea latte over ice! One of my favorite.
I like to keep my drinks simple at starbucks and splurge for the specialty drinks when I earn enough gold stars. I used to go daily for my double espresso over ice with a splash of coconut milk. The lattes are always to milky to me with not enough espresso. The beans often taste burnt, but I've gotten to like the taste.
Everyone loves Starbucks! My go-to is a skinny caramel macchiato with an extra shot. I'm glad they always have happy hours and other fun things. However, they need to work on their app and rewards because I feel like I should be able to earn points if I spend money there PERIOD, not just if I spend a gift card. What a hassle!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos