BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Martha H.
Starbucks. I don't even drink coffee! Lol. But I crave the ice teas ( passion fruit tea lemonade with two pumps of raspberry no sweetener- try it) and I also appreciate that they do matcha lattes. Matcha is a super duper food and I love how they it's got a caffeine kick but you are being healthy too. Also two words: breakfast sandwiches. Gets the morning started off the right way.
Susy W.
Bellevue, WA
If you're looking for consistency in a coffee shop, Starbucks is the place to go. I love my vanilla lattes here, iced or hot. In addition, I'm a sucker for the seasonal drinks to switch it up. Really fulfills my sweet tooth moments. I do like the snack and meal options offered.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I really enjoy Starbucks for its variety of flavors and the versatility in each of their item menus. It has a great atmosphere for meeting with someone over coffee or for working on your own. My favorite drink is the green tea latte!
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Although the prices are a bit higher, the quality of the coffee is amazing. I look forward to the release of the holiday and seasonal drinks that they feature each year. I find myself constantly finding new favorite hot and cold beverages. Couldn't live without my Starbucks!
siera s.
Surprise , Az
Always clean! Costumer service is always professional but if your in a rush I would recommend going somewhere else ! Always takes a good five minutes to get my coffee or tea whether it's busy or slow! Coffee and teas are very tasty!
Caitlin N.
Nashville
I love Starbucks! You walk in and the aroma just hits you in the face! While on the pricey side you get good quality products. The hot chocolate and carmel apple spice are my favorite drinks in the winter, but in the summer an iced mocha or a passion tea is where its at!
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Of course Starbucks is the best nationwide coffee shop. My favorite thing about Starbucks, though, is their amazing rewards program! I don't have to spend extra money, but I am always working towards a free drink! Plus, my husband and I just like to go to Starbucks and read together. Such a great atmosphere.
Sally M.
I get my coffee here all the time. No other place I would go to than here lol. I usually have them make my drinks from scratch it's cheaper and I love it...if not I usually just get the green tea latte over ice! One of my favorite.
Ilana T.
Long Beach , CA
I like to keep my drinks simple at starbucks and splurge for the specialty drinks when I earn enough gold stars. I used to go daily for my double espresso over ice with a splash of coconut milk. The lattes are always to milky to me with not enough espresso. The beans often taste burnt, but I've gotten to like the taste.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Everyone loves Starbucks! My go-to is a skinny caramel macchiato with an extra shot. I'm glad they always have happy hours and other fun things. However, they need to work on their app and rewards because I feel like I should be able to earn points if I spend money there PERIOD, not just if I spend a gift card. What a hassle!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?