BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mariana S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Starbucks is a great coffee shop for the every day coffee drinker that just likes consistency and convenience. They are EVERYWHERE and they all look the same once you're inside and they make your drinks the same almost every time. I love that in a coffee shop so it's enough for me! I also love that they just added almond milk!
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
Well duh I'm a fan. I love the flavors and feel so cool when I use the lingo when ordering lol! I try not to indulge too often because my go to drink runs me an average of 6 bucks and some change. Toffee nut anything is the best, btw.
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
I love Starbucks !! There's a wide range of items on the menu, everybody is always so friendly. It's also a great place to study and do homework or just chill. I love the iced teas there! My favorite drink is the Passion Yea Lemonade!
Tina B.
Louisville
I just love starbucks. My favorite drink there is a white chocolate caramel mocha with lots of whip cream on top. I find their coffees high but for the quality you are getting it is the same price as most specialty coffee shops out there. I would recommend this to others and after I am off of my keto diet I will be a returned customer.
Brooke E.
Chesapeake, VA
The pricing sucks! However there is just something oh so wonderful about a coffee frappuccino w/whip, a cafe expresso frappuccino w/whip, or on rare occasion when I do not want coffee a Tazo green tea frappuccino w/whip. They are all so wonderful! I can make my own hot coffee at home but for some reason there is just something about a frappuccino that can not be duplicated. God so good!
Brittany D.
Beaverton, OR
I mean, come on, I'm obviously a Starbucks girl! I don't think they have the most delicious coffee on the face of the earth, but it's good enough and there's a Starbucks on every street corner. It's a little on the spendy side, but as long as they keep seeking birthday cake pops I'll keep going :)
Raquel A.
Emerson, NJ
The quality of coffee is terrible and gross. It tastes like burnt coffee. I hate it.
The prices are ridiculous. Overpriced.
And I can't stand how much people are in "love" with Starbucks. It's overrated. If your favorite coffee is Starbucks coffee then you have terrible taste.
Starbucks coffee, half the time, isn't even coffee. It's just a disgusting amount of sweet, sugary crap.
Teddie A.
Spring, TX
Starbucks has been an obsession of mine for many years. They are so friendly and are so creative with their drink and food specials. I am a creature of habit and concisely get the same group of things but I would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I love Starbucks when I want to give myself a treat. It tends to be a bit pricier, depending on what you order. But their coffee is strong and their iced teas are delicious and light. I would definitely recommend this coffee shop to others.
Ilana T.
Long Beach , CA
I like to keep my drinks simple at starbucks and splurge for the specialty drinks when I earn enough gold stars. I used to go daily for my double espresso over ice with a splash of coconut milk. The lattes are always to milky to me with not enough espresso. The beans often taste burnt, but I've gotten to like the taste.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?