BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
I love Starbucks this is out to go place when we want coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Every time we go there the flavors of what we get are exactly what we are expecting.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love the variety of drinks available! I also enjoy their reward system and it is one of my favorite places to study at! Just the smell of the coffee is enough for me!
McKenna C.
Love Starbucks used to go on the way to school but had to stop because I have to wake up earlier and won’t have enough time to go when I wake up. Rarely mess up my order and I order the simplest thing.
Reanna G.
Besides Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks's reward program you can get free food and drinks that's what I love about them however they are overly priced. But I still love them.
Victoria G.
My Sunday afternoon ritual has become to go shopping and grab a Starbucks with my daughter after church, and we absolutely love it! I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I usually get an iced coffee, an iced cinnamon dolce, or an unsweetened handshaken black iced tea. I rarely get a super sweet specialty drink, but that's just my preference. I love their tea, it always tastes fresh and isn't too strong. I'm probably one of the few people who go there just to get a trenta plain tea, but it's so refreshing and makes me feel like I've done something nice for myself, lol. So, for those of you who think you can't go to Starbucks because you don't like syrupy drinks, there are SO many other good options!
Chris C.
Nashville, TN
The employees are always super sweet. The store has so many options to choose from. The prices are OKAY. Not too pricey . 9 times out of 10 there is never a long wait.
yesenia c.
Atwater, CA
I love Starbucks! Me encanta el café caliente. Pero soy fan del frío el frapuchino con extra caramelo! Aunque sea tiempo de frio lo compro 😊 y a mi esposo le encanta!!
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
While waiting for my kids plane to land at the Jacksonville airport...I was able to enjoy a strawberry green tea infusion drink. I will be enjoying this drink again very soon.
Lucero M.
baytown, Tx
Loveeee it! I’m a huge coffee fan! If you enjoy refreshments I recommend this for sure! And the banana bread is the best, can never go wrong! My always to go to place !
Stella L.
Starbucks we love our free pup cups! Starbucks has the greatest pup cups ever! Pumpkin spice season is our favorite because mom likes to go to Starbucks daily.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?