- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks this is out to go place when we want coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Every time we go there the flavors of what we get are exactly what we are expecting.
I love the variety of drinks available! I also enjoy their reward system and it is one of my favorite places to study at! Just the smell of the coffee is enough for me!
Love Starbucks used to go on the way to school but had to stop because I have to wake up earlier and won’t have enough time to go when I wake up. Rarely mess up my order and I order the simplest thing.
Besides Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks's reward program you can get free food and drinks that's what I love about them however they are overly priced. But I still love them.
My Sunday afternoon ritual has become to go shopping and grab a Starbucks with my daughter after church, and we absolutely love it! I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I usually get an iced coffee, an iced cinnamon dolce, or an unsweetened handshaken black iced tea. I rarely get a super sweet specialty drink, but that's just my preference. I love their tea, it always tastes fresh and isn't too strong. I'm probably one of the few people who go there just to get a trenta plain tea, but it's so refreshing and makes me feel like I've done something nice for myself, lol. So, for those of you who think you can't go to Starbucks because you don't like syrupy drinks, there are SO many other good options!
The employees are always super sweet. The store has so many options to choose from. The prices are OKAY. Not too pricey . 9 times out of 10 there is never a long wait.
I love Starbucks! Me encanta el café caliente. Pero soy fan del frío el frapuchino con extra caramelo! Aunque sea tiempo de frio lo compro 😊 y a mi esposo le encanta!!
While waiting for my kids plane to land at the Jacksonville airport...I was able to enjoy a strawberry green tea infusion drink. I will be enjoying this drink again very soon.
Loveeee it! I’m a huge coffee fan! If you enjoy refreshments I recommend this for sure! And the banana bread is the best, can never go wrong! My always to go to place !
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos