BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I am not a typical starbucks coffee drinker because I find that it can be a little too strong for my tastes buds but the Blond roast is just perfect for me. I love how it has a much milder taster and it is smooth. I think that it is a great coffee for someone who likes their drink a little on the mild side. It gives you the great starbucks taste without the sometimes bitter after taste.
DAWN M.
I am TOTALLY addicted to Starbucks. I stop by on my way to classes at least 3 times a week. It breaks my heart to pass it up. There are some affordable options if you are on a tight budget... I am currently loving the carmel mocchiato.
Amber P.
I love getting coffee from Starbucks!!!
Each time I'm there I try to get something different. The price is a little on the expensive side but I think it's definitely worth it. I prefer Starbucks Coffee from the shop over the store bought. Store bought is alright but it doesn't compare to the wonderful things they make in the shop!
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
Hands down, my favorite coffee is the Bright Sky blend coffee. It is a light roast with a flavor like no other coffee I have tried. It is mild and creamy. Starbucks just makes me feel good. It is also a great treat for myself or a great meeting place for friends.
Schylar W.
Nickerson, NE
So, I am a #Starbucks #Snob!... I get my starbucks every single day!... I love the drinks, they are so delicious!.. I however am not a fan of the price and I think they should give us stars for Every DRINK that we purchase... not on just the order alone!....i.e. if I buy 2 lattes on one order I should get the 2 stars instead of one!.... also I love the employees they are all so friendly!
Lizzette P.
Starbucks is a great store to go for coffee, tea, hot drinks, and lunch items. Every Starbucks store has this cozy feeling and it always smells good. The only thing about Starbucks is that they can be a bit expensive and overcrowded.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
Don't get me wrong, I like Starbucks. But they're ruining the wonderful world of coffee by burning their beans and producing disrespectful shots of espresso. Some baristas even call it EXpresso! It's ridiculous. It's convenient, so I go from time to time for my fix, but it really brings shame to the true coffee shops that make coffee because it's what the people love to do, not for money.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I know that it's over priced... but Starbucks coffee really is the best. I visit here as often as I can for the best americano ever! I purchase their kcups to make my morning coffee right at home. My favorite coffee shop.. hands down!
Sarah M.
What can I say...I'm at Starbucks at least 4 times a week. It's just down the street from my job and it's convenient when I need a quick break. I'm also a gold card member, which means I get rewarded for spending all my money there. I keep going back because I love the atmosphere and the beverages! It's one of my favorite places!
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
When I can't brew at home I go to Starbucks. And when I do brew at home, I use Starbucks coffee. They have so many different kinds of coffee, from their Pike Roast to their Reserve roasts. They also have milk alternatives, like their coconut milk, which I always ask for. I'm never disappointed.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?