- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I mean, come on, I'm obviously a Starbucks girl! I don't think they have the most delicious coffee on the face of the earth, but it's good enough and there's a Starbucks on every street corner. It's a little on the spendy side, but as long as they keep seeking birthday cake pops I'll keep going :)
I love starbucks cappuccino! The best! Always hot and i love a little whipped cream on top of mine. I have one every monday, just to start my week off right. I like the classics, so i never add any thing else. Its perfect on hot and cold days. I love it with the brown sugar. :)
Starbucks has been an obsession of mine for many years. They are so friendly and are so creative with their drink and food specials. I am a creature of habit and concisely get the same group of things but I would recommend this to anyone!
Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty
If you're looking for consistency in a coffee shop, Starbucks is the place to go. I love my vanilla lattes here, iced or hot. In addition, I'm a sucker for the seasonal drinks to switch it up. Really fulfills my sweet tooth moments. I do like the snack and meal options offered.
I love Starbucks! The baristas are always so kind and helpful. They make the best Chai Tea Lattes! The particular drinks I prefer are a little pricey, but I do enjoy the Starbucks app and rewards. The free wi-fi and cozy sitting areas are perfect for doing homework reading. The music can be a little loud, though, which can make it difficult to have conversation and to concentrate.
While I love the variety in drinks and other items to purchase at Starbucks, I do feel like it is a bit overrated and prefer to go to a local coffee shop if possible. I am never unsatisfied, I just prefer to support a local business.
Starbucks make great coffee, and lot of other drinks. I also enjoy so of the bakery good. There birthday cake pop are a nice little treat. I have always enjoy drink or bakery item. #lovecoffee #goldstatus #goldmember
Although the prices are a bit higher, the quality of the coffee is amazing. I look forward to the release of the holiday and seasonal drinks that they feature each year. I find myself constantly finding new favorite hot and cold beverages. Couldn't live without my Starbucks!
My entire family only goes to Starbucks. Our local Starbucks is the best. It is expensive if you are constantly buying speciality drinks, but it is so worth it. My favorite drink around the holidays is the salted caramel mocha. I always enjoy my frequent trips to Starbucks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos