- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks make great coffee, and lot of other drinks. I also enjoy so of the bakery good. There birthday cake pop are a nice little treat. I have always enjoy drink or bakery item. #lovecoffee #goldstatus #goldmember
Absolutely one of my favorite coffee shops. I'd say reasonably priced. With so many different products and tastes you would definitely find a beverage and snack you like. I go at least 4 times a week. I write all my blogs at Starbucks.
The coffee is terrible and I will never get their overpriced coffee. However, their tea which is Tazo is delicious. I also like their frappes and non coffee drinks. Their hot chocolate in the winter is really yummy. They are overpriced but that is the problem with big business.
I love Starbucks, but who doesn't? Aside from having the best coffee, their deli has the best snacks and sandwiches, wraps and baked goods. If they get your order wrong, just politely let one of the baristas know and they will be more than happy to make it just to your liking.
I had Starbucks for the first time earlier this year. Sure, the coffee is a bit expensive. Could you get cheaper coffee elsewhere? I'm sure. But it was so freaking delicious! The environment was nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the set-up. There was even an area to sit at outside in my location. I thought it was well worth the trip.
I love starbucks cappuccino! The best! Always hot and i love a little whipped cream on top of mine. I have one every monday, just to start my week off right. I like the classics, so i never add any thing else. Its perfect on hot and cold days. I love it with the brown sugar. :)
Although some people like to think Starbucks is overrated, no coffee chain compares. The strength of the coffee is day and night comparison to, say, Dunkin Donuts or HoneyDew. Obviously pricey but I say it's well worth it! Recommend Vanilla iced coffee with caramel drizzle :)
Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty Delicious fattening tasty
Always happy with my coffee from Starbucks. More expensive but worth it with the quality of service and coffee that you are getting. My favorite drink is the white chocolate mocha with soy. The Starbucks in my hometown is always very friendly and very helpful. I love when they recommend popular new drinks and the seasonal drinks.
Ummmmm Its Starbucks!!! I think this review goes without saying but just for the sake of writing a review, the CARAMEL APPLE SPICE is LIFE! In my opinion, it's the best thing they have, especially during the cold months! Their coffee is good, but you have get an overpriced cup of coffee at lots of places, but if you haven't had the caramel apple spice, GET IT and thank me later!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos