BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
For the price of the coffee and treats, I think that Starbucks is fantastic. They have a great coffee selection and I love their fraps the most! I love their holiday drinks and am so excited to have them for the holidays. I love to go here with my friends for a little coffee date.
Megan C.
I really like their hot chocolate and their Double Chocolate Chip frappucino. As you can't find the latter anywhere else, I greatly appreciate Starbucks. They generally have a nice atmosphere and good, if slow, service. They are, however, overpriced.
Traci B.
I can go on and on about my love for Starbucks. Of course you are tempted to order the lovely drinks with whip cream and extra Caramel but I found an alternative. I order the coffee frappaccino light with no whip which is about 90-110 calories. I can honestly say I am a huge happy Starbucks fanatic! BTW try their new Hazlenut croissant!
Brittany D.
Beaverton, OR
I mean, come on, I'm obviously a Starbucks girl! I don't think they have the most delicious coffee on the face of the earth, but it's good enough and there's a Starbucks on every street corner. It's a little on the spendy side, but as long as they keep seeking birthday cake pops I'll keep going :)
Molly H.
Overpriced, but worth it! I love Starbucks coffee. It really is made very well. Also, the magical cups they use keep the coffee warmer for longer! Withcraft? Lol! Anyway, there are so many options, and they display calories and modifications which can be made clearly. Love!
Teddie A.
Spring, TX
Starbucks has been an obsession of mine for many years. They are so friendly and are so creative with their drink and food specials. I am a creature of habit and concisely get the same group of things but I would recommend this to anyone!
Lindsay T.
Stamford, CT
Starbucks is my go to coffee place. As a nurse, coffee is a must and their coffee definitely provides more caffeine and better taste than other coffee shops. In addition, I use their app so I earn rewards and can even order for pick up. Only downfall is Starbucks is pricey.
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
I love Starbucks !! There's a wide range of items on the menu, everybody is always so friendly. It's also a great place to study and do homework or just chill. I love the iced teas there! My favorite drink is the Passion Yea Lemonade!
Heather H.
My orders always vary here, but I've gotten the chocolate chip frappuccino several times and it's really delicious for when I really want an energy boost of caffeine and also something really sweet. The little chocolate chips are like a burst of color combined with the coffee.
Sammie T.
Orchard Park, NY
High in calories, but the drinks taste so good sometimes you have to sacrifice health for it. I don't go to Starbucks often but when I do I am never let down. Flavorful, decorative, and quenching. No complaints here!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?