- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is easily my favorite coffee shop. It's easily accessible and the drinks are consistently good. It's pricey, but I go 2-3 times a week. The toffeedoodle cookies are incredible, but my favorite drinks are always holiday drinks.
I love starbucks i go there every morning before school and order a cappuccino vanilla one ot is amazing and there could be a long line but it doesn't take long to go though it
I LOVE Starbucks so much! I love their chai latte, iced or hot! My newest obsession is white chocolate mocha hot or iced! I love their frapps and their pastries as well as their cake pops! I honestly don't care what time of day it is Starbucks is always my go to! Especially in days where I have to go to school! Seriously, I can't express how delicious this place is and how much I love it!
I love Starbucks, as do most. They almost always get my drink right and although it can be pricy, I am a dedicated customer. I frequent many times a week and don't plan on slowing down. I spend so much money here. It really is an experience and that is what keeps me coming back.
I love Starbucks!!! Other than how expensive they are, i have never had a bad experience. I have a gold card and the app which makes it easier to order cause i can just use my phone! My favorite drinks are cold, but since the seasonal drinks just came out, I am all over the hot!
I love Starbucks. They have a great variety of coffee flavors and types as well as tea, pastries, and snacks. My only complaint is that they can be a little pricey, however I love the atmosphere, the hospitality of the staff, and that I can always switch up my coffee order with the large variety on their menu.
My everyday life savor! If I didn't have my morning/afternoon coffee I'm not sure what I'd do! And I'm so glad they have drive thru! The lines are always long but definitely worth the wait! Perfect way to start the day to get things moving!
Never seem to have a good experience when I go to the ones near me, always seem to get bad customer service, my drinks are never made right and what I'm paying for it I expect for them to be and at least some common courtesy when I ask for them to make the drink again when I'm paying 6 dollars and change. I'll just stick to my dunkin donuts..
I love the caramel frappe and there banana nut bread. It's affordable yet delicious. The service is usually fast and it's always clean. I go there like once or twice a week. I always recommend Starbucks as one of my favorite coffee shops.
I can go on and on about my love for Starbucks. Of course you are tempted to order the lovely drinks with whip cream and extra Caramel but I found an alternative. I order the coffee frappaccino light with no whip which is about 90-110 calories. I can honestly say I am a huge happy Starbucks fanatic! BTW try their new Hazlenut croissant!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos