BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
Starbucks is easily my favorite coffee shop. It's easily accessible and the drinks are consistently good. It's pricey, but I go 2-3 times a week. The toffeedoodle cookies are incredible, but my favorite drinks are always holiday drinks.
Aaliyah D.
East Spencer, NC
I love starbucks i go there every morning before school and order a cappuccino vanilla one ot is amazing and there could be a long line but it doesn't take long to go though it
Ishtar B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I LOVE Starbucks so much! I love their chai latte, iced or hot! My newest obsession is white chocolate mocha hot or iced! I love their frapps and their pastries as well as their cake pops! I honestly don't care what time of day it is Starbucks is always my go to! Especially in days where I have to go to school! Seriously, I can't express how delicious this place is and how much I love it!
Cydnie A.
Omaha, NE
I love Starbucks, as do most. They almost always get my drink right and although it can be pricy, I am a dedicated customer. I frequent many times a week and don't plan on slowing down. I spend so much money here. It really is an experience and that is what keeps me coming back.
Cara F.
El Cajon, CA
I love Starbucks!!! Other than how expensive they are, i have never had a bad experience. I have a gold card and the app which makes it easier to order cause i can just use my phone! My favorite drinks are cold, but since the seasonal drinks just came out, I am all over the hot!
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love Starbucks. They have a great variety of coffee flavors and types as well as tea, pastries, and snacks. My only complaint is that they can be a little pricey, however I love the atmosphere, the hospitality of the staff, and that I can always switch up my coffee order with the large variety on their menu.
Louisa S.
My everyday life savor! If I didn't have my morning/afternoon coffee I'm not sure what I'd do! And I'm so glad they have drive thru! The lines are always long but definitely worth the wait! Perfect way to start the day to get things moving!
Brittany B.
Never seem to have a good experience when I go to the ones near me, always seem to get bad customer service, my drinks are never made right and what I'm paying for it I expect for them to be and at least some common courtesy when I ask for them to make the drink again when I'm paying 6 dollars and change. I'll just stick to my dunkin donuts..
Tuyet T.
I love the caramel frappe and there banana nut bread. It's affordable yet delicious. The service is usually fast and it's always clean. I go there like once or twice a week. I always recommend Starbucks as one of my favorite coffee shops.
Traci B.
I can go on and on about my love for Starbucks. Of course you are tempted to order the lovely drinks with whip cream and extra Caramel but I found an alternative. I order the coffee frappaccino light with no whip which is about 90-110 calories. I can honestly say I am a huge happy Starbucks fanatic! BTW try their new Hazlenut croissant!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?