BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sam S.
Anytime I go to Starbucks I am never disappointed. I have tried most of their drinks and they never disappoint. Yes it is pricier than other places however if you are a coffee drinker, taste and quality go a long way so I rather pay a little more. Their holiday drinks are simply amazing. Their Starbucks reward system is just great.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
Who doesn't love starbucks. From the drinks to the food Starbucks has it all. I love their Carmel frappachino, it's my favorite. I have tried many of the food/desert items as well and they have all been pretty good. Starbucks even has breakfast sandwiches! The prices can be a high depending on what you get, but it is all worth it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Who doesn’t love Starbucks?? Their customer service is so great, I Don’t usually go as often. I don’t really think they’re expensive I mean the drink of any size is pretty much 5$. My favorite drink is the white chocolate mocha frappe 😊😊 I definitely recommend that drink! I can ever go wrong about going to Starbucks so I’ll definitely go again!
Katie J.
Las vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of coffee so I always get either Hot Chocolate or some kind of tea (usually Passion Tea Lemonade) While Starbucks can be pricey (The tea not so much) it is definitely worth it for the quality, not only of the products buts also the customer service. The employees always seem happy to be there without being fake and are always willing to help a newbie stumble through their order :-)
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
Love my Starbucks ❤️ I'm a daily customer and will continue to be a daily customer. All of their drinks are delicious, but my personal favorite is the cinnamon dolce latte and the the espresso frappuchino with my own little twist to it. Forever and always will be my go to coffee stop!
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
Love starbucks! I love being able to go through the drive thru or stop in and have a coffee and catch up with friends! They are all so willing to correct your drink if they mess it up! They are super friendly! And I have had a time or two when I've waited a little too long in the drive thru and have ended up not paying for my drink!
Brittney B.
Glendale, AZ
Starbucks has always been a loyal, quick and easy location for me to stop in and grab my daily "pick me up." Yes, it is on the pricey side for a struggling, penny pocketing college student, but their coffee is always outstanding and the employees are usually friendly and welcoming.
Tuyet-Van N.
I love Starbucks! It's everywhere! I traveled to Austrailia and they have it there too and tastes the same! I been a gold member for the pass 2 almost 3 years and get free drinks every 15 purchase. Now they lower it to 12!! And also a free drink on your birthday. Any drink any size you want! My all time favorite is Caramel Frappucinno.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Rewards and Customer Service. I love Starbucks BUT every now and then I run across a store that simply sucks. It is too bad that these less than stellar performers tend to turn me off from the whole chain for a bit. MEH.
Mackenzie W.
Lincoln, NE
I just love Starbucks coffee! I have always had a good experience. They are always sure to make my drink exactly how I want it. The employees are super friendly but not overbearing. I've liked everything I've ever gotten from Starbucks and would recommend it to everyone, not just coffee lovers. Their cake pops are super delicious too.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?