BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
Where do I start? I love Starbucks. I purchase coffee and snack foods at Starbucks at least once a week. I always get the Granda Skinny Vanilla Latte and it's an absolutely perfect blend of vanilla and coffee, while also being on the skinny side and not having real sugar in the drink. I purchase Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee during the Christmas holiday season to last me threw the year. I normally purchase in bulk during the holidays at Sam's Club and the best part is that I get Star points which equates to free drinks. I use the Starbucks app which requires reloading money into the account in order to purchase items in their stores but for doing so you get 'star points' for each purchase and after you get 125 stars you can exchange those star points in for a free drink or food item, which I generally stick to the drinks because after all that's what they are known for! I have tried other big name brand coffee stores but Starbucks by far exceeds them in terms of flavors and customer service. All in all I am very happy with Starbucks and I hope they continue to please their weekly and daily customers for years to come!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
They know me. I’m a regular and they don’t even bother talking to me they just make it and I pay via the app so it’s easy and ready within seconds. I love the costumer service.
Dora C.
The Woodlands
Starbucks is my one and only favorite coffee shop. They have so many choices in hot and cold coffee beverages. The staff is always very helpful. The stores are always clean.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
If the prices were a little cheaper I would frequent here so much more often, but I also understand that you get what you pay for and I love their coffee! I even buy the bags to brew my own at home.
Abby L.
Denver, CO
Haven't had a bad experience any location I have been to. The rewards app is a game changer- can earn points and free drinks while being easier to use than a credit card.

Try an iced coffee! You can add flavors, make it sweet or unsweet and while being one of the healthier options, it's also very affordable.
Anastasia G.
Wells
That’s ok . Overpriced. Looking for good coffee? There are whole bunch of alternatives. They have a really good quality but there so many places where you can go as well ..
Rachel H.
sophia
Love our local Starbucks. Casual atmosphere, great for my small group to meet up. Never rushed. Cake pops & other desserts are great. Love the refreshers in the summer! Seasonal coffees in the fall & winter!
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
Starbucks is my life, I have one down the street it’s literally 5 mins from where I live and I swear all my money goes there.

I love hot chocolate and the nut bread loaf <3
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Starbucks! They have great teas and great coffee. They also have great sandwiches, salads, breakfast items, and deserts. The customer service is always great as well.
Lindsay M.
Hayden, AL
I’m an addict! I love the Strawberry Açaí refresher. It’s amazing and if you get a barista who knows how to make it you will never want to drink anything g else ever again
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?