- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks Via brand powder mixes are the best. I love them for adding flavor to my bottled water. Cold or room temperature works for me. I've purchased them on sale after the season ends and I've ordered them online to enjoy throughout the year. Love the coffee and refreshers equally!
I'm the stereotypical girl that can't live without her Starbucks, so I'm obviously going to write a good review. I find the coffee to be really good. It's clean, and they have more to offer than just coffee. I find it to be quite inexpensive for the amount they give you. Love it
Obviously the negative is the price but supply and demand dictate that the prices goes up so it is unavoidable. I love it there. They have the best season flavors (chestnut praline and gingerbread) and winter is not complete without them.
i done go to starbucks often but when i do i purchase drinks only like the teavana teas iced or their frappes i also love their holiday drinks and their promotion drinks buy one get another free which saves money because those drinks are pretty expensive i love them though
Even though it's a monthly trip....I adore Starbucks in store and buying the coffee in bags or boxes! My family knows when we buy, everyone gets a flavorful of coffee in their cups! Smooth, delicious and I love all the things you can get with them!
Love the wide variety of both hot and cold drinks. My favorite is the iced white chocolate mocha. The prices of their menu are affordable. If you dislike your drink the members are always willing to work with you to make it to your liking.
Starbucks Coffee is my all time favorite! I drink this coffee alost everyday and sometimes more then twice a day! I love the caramel ice coffee! I usually get that drink but I do love just about all the drinks they have to offer there! I also love their rewards program! I am a gold member at starbucks and I love that I get free refills on some drinks! Drink more starbucks, it wont do you wrong!
I've been going to Starbucks for a few years now and have always enjoyed it. The refreshers are great for a hot day and when it's colder outside the lattes are perfect. I really like the coffee cake and scones too when I'm in a hurry to get some food in the morning. Only complaint would be that the prices are often changing/rung up differently and a lot of products are high in calories.
Familiar coffee shop--I love to try other local coffee shops while traveling--but Starbucks has never failed me. The environment is always nice during non-high-traffic times (it can get crowded otherwise) I like their coffee, I am a fan of TAZO tea (which they serve), and I recently tried their lime refresher drink and that was good.
I love going to Starbucks. They have the best caramel frappe I have tried. It has a very nice coffee flavor and the caramel gives it a sweet taste. I have also tried their strawberry acai which I didn't really like. It is a bit pricey though.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos