BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Traci B.
I can go on and on about my love for Starbucks. Of course you are tempted to order the lovely drinks with whip cream and extra Caramel but I found an alternative. I order the coffee frappaccino light with no whip which is about 90-110 calories. I can honestly say I am a huge happy Starbucks fanatic! BTW try their new Hazlenut croissant!
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I mean who doesn't love Starbucks I use my Starbucks reward almost everyday and get so many different yummy drinks all the time. My favorite drink there are the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frapp, Caramel Frapp, White Chocolate Mocha, Orange Mango Smoothie, Caramel Macchiato, Vanilla Latte, Peppermint Mocha (Seasonal) Pumpkin Spice (Seasonal)
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
For the price of the coffee and treats, I think that Starbucks is fantastic. They have a great coffee selection and I love their fraps the most! I love their holiday drinks and am so excited to have them for the holidays. I love to go here with my friends for a little coffee date.
Gina G.
Love this place! Very expensive can't afford every day but it is a treat for us. Their coffee is the absolute best! We go as a family once a month for breakfast. We usually get a breakfast sandwich or a pastry with a delicious drink. Also, this is our go to place for breakfast when its a road trip. Much rather Starbucks than fast food!
christine k.
My all time favorite item to purchase at Starbucks is very simple...Unsweetened Iced Tea! It has such a fresh and clean flavor that is not too strong or too weak. I buy one at least 5 times every single week! ;) I have purchased the same product at countless places and honestly the Starbucks Iced Tea is still my favorite hands down!
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
I love Starbucks. They have the best food and drinks. I try to go atleast once a month but since it's kinda of expensive it's hard. But it's great quality coffee! I would definitely recommend if you don't mind spending an extra few bucks!
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
A bit pricey, but luxurious in quality to justify. Even those who dislike coffee can find a flavor combination that they can enjoy. Interestingly, they also offer breakfast items and other other cafe type foods for enjoying with the hot or cold drinks.
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop! I don't have one in the town I live in, so any time I go out of town, I make sure to stop at Starbucks! I love their seasonal beverages, cold brew coffee, and iced beverages as well! Something for everyone!
Tuyet-Van N.
I love Starbucks! It's everywhere! I traveled to Austrailia and they have it there too and tastes the same! I been a gold member for the pass 2 almost 3 years and get free drinks every 15 purchase. Now they lower it to 12!! And also a free drink on your birthday. Any drink any size you want! My all time favorite is Caramel Frappucinno.
Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
Depending on which Starbucks you go to you will have a different experience in each. My favorite drink is a grande white chocolate mocha, so good not too sweet and not too bitter, just right. If you want something really really sweet get the snicker doodle drink. I also really love to get passion tea with extra pumps of sweetener.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?