- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
i done go to starbucks often but when i do i purchase drinks only like the teavana teas iced or their frappes i also love their holiday drinks and their promotion drinks buy one get another free which saves money because those drinks are pretty expensive i love them though
UGH I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE STARBUCKS. It's the best thing in the world, it's affordable and the sizes are beyond amazing! I hate peets coffee, most people on my college campus do so my school is switching over to starbucks. I couldnt be more excited.
I've been going to Starbucks for a few years now and have always enjoyed it. The refreshers are great for a hot day and when it's colder outside the lattes are perfect. I really like the coffee cake and scones too when I'm in a hurry to get some food in the morning. Only complaint would be that the prices are often changing/rung up differently and a lot of products are high in calories.
I love the frozen coffee drink. They are a bit overpriced and the staff seem like they always have something better to do than take ur order but the drinks keep me coming back. The coffee taste burnt like they roasted the beans too long
My favorite place on earth. Nothing makes me happier than walking into a Starbucks. I know it's a splurge everyday I go but to me, it's worth it. My store in Panama City, FL is exceptional but I love that I can go to any Starbucks and it's consistent.
I would recommend that everyone try the new feature where you can order from the app before you get to the store - It's really awesome during rush hour because you can skip the line, or when you haven't woke up get and can barely speak human sentences! I'm just waiting to be able to use my rewards through the order on the app feature.
I love going to Starbucks. They have the best caramel frappe I have tried. It has a very nice coffee flavor and the caramel gives it a sweet taste. I have also tried their strawberry acai which I didn't really like. It is a bit pricey though.
Love this place! Very expensive can't afford every day but it is a treat for us. Their coffee is the absolute best! We go as a family once a month for breakfast. We usually get a breakfast sandwich or a pastry with a delicious drink. Also, this is our go to place for breakfast when its a road trip. Much rather Starbucks than fast food!
I don't even drink coffee but I really enjoy this place. I usually get a Java Chip Frappe or Double Choco Chip Frappe because I don't drink coffee but these have a cream base so theres none in it. They are tasty and are similar to a milkshake which I love.
A bit pricey, but luxurious in quality to justify. Even those who dislike coffee can find a flavor combination that they can enjoy. Interestingly, they also offer breakfast items and other other cafe type foods for enjoying with the hot or cold drinks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos