BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Desiree F.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love Starbucks!! The baristas are always friendly ❤️ while its a little more expensive than other coffee shops the taste is far superior!! I love the teas! I get the jade citrus mint and peach tranquility with steamed lemonade and honey! Wonderful 😊
Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
I don't even like coffee but Starbucks has such a wide variety of drinks it keeps me happy lol! The food is also great you can get anything from sandwiches to cookies to fruit and veggies prefect place for a meal or a snack.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
Caramel Macchiato... I was once at a starbucks in Puerto Rico and couldnt decided on what to order. It was my first time. This guy asked a couple of questions and said... "I know what you will like" and BAAMM this piece of heaven on a cup.
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
Starbucks is easily my favorite coffee shop. It's easily accessible and the drinks are consistently good. It's pricey, but I go 2-3 times a week. The toffeedoodle cookies are incredible, but my favorite drinks are always holiday drinks.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I love Starbucks, their coffee & tea is so delicious. I normally order an iced coffee with cream & Splenda and the refills are super cheap if you stay inside the store. I also like the java chip frappucino, peppermint mocha frappucino & their teas.
Cara F.
El Cajon, CA
I love Starbucks!!! Other than how expensive they are, i have never had a bad experience. I have a gold card and the app which makes it easier to order cause i can just use my phone! My favorite drinks are cold, but since the seasonal drinks just came out, I am all over the hot!
Liz S.
I am not a huge coffee drinker. In fact I don't even think I can be considered a coffee drinker at all because my go to drink at Starbucks is a Caramel Frappuccino with extra extra caramel. So in essence, a caramel flavored milkshake with a hint of coffee flavor but I'm not ashamed and when I get one I enjoy every drop of it. Also, Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is one of the best I've ever had!
Casey W.
Anaheim , CA
Sometimes I don't understand how massively popular Starbucks is but then I start getting addicted to their drinks all over again myself. They have a great zebra hot chocolate and tasty mochas and macchiatos. Their breakfast sandwiches are good but slightly on the more pricey side.
Carla B.
Manassas, VA
Starbucks is very popular! There are many chains all over the world and there is usually one within 2 miles from you. It's expensive coffee because you pay for the name brand, but the quality is decent.

You can order a SHORT coffee, or a TRENTA coffee...these are sizes not many customers know about. These are only available in brewed coffees.

You can also pay with an app--super fast and easy!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
My favorite place on earth. Nothing makes me happier than walking into a Starbucks. I know it's a splurge everyday I go but to me, it's worth it. My store in Panama City, FL is exceptional but I love that I can go to any Starbucks and it's consistent.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?