- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Meh, Starbucks is pretty alright. The Green Tea Latte is my favorite and I love that they have different drinks different times in the year, but I think that their coffee is too sugary or too syrupy and not always the best or the strongest out there.
Starbucks is incredible. You cannot go wrong with this place. I go about 3-4 days a week. The people are friendly and always are open to provide suggestions. Just make sure you specify if you don't want something overly sweet, because they tend to go generous with the syrup sometimes.
As bad as this sounds I get Starbucks every morning! It's so convenient and on my way to work! I use the app and order when I leave my house and then when I get there it's ready! All the workers are super friendly! Every morning I look forward to seeing the workers and also to get my coffee!
My favorite drink is the seasonal creme brûlée latte. I also love the Carmel macchiato and the white chocolate mocha. This is my go to stop when I've had a stressful day at work and need a pick me up. My little one also loves their cake pops.
Starbucks is the best, they make great breakfast sandwiches, I highly recommend the Bacon and Gouda sandwich and my favorite drink is the Carmel Frappe, I like to do extra caramel and sometimes I ask that they add chocolate chips! Super sweet!
Starbucks is everywhere which is nice because once you fall in love with a drink, you of course want to be able to get your hands on it the moment you are craving it! People say Starbucks is pricy, but I find it to be on par if not cheaper than the competitors, and it tastes way better.
Recently found out you could order a free venti with ice water! It's something that really made me want to actually buy from them more! I love that they have a plastic cup that you can bring in and get $ off on your drink and it only costs $2!! and you can use it for hot or cold drinks!
Like most girls I am obsessed with Starbucks! I am a big fan of the frappucinos and hot chocolates. My local Starbucks is never too busy and the baristas are so friendly and fun to talk to. Great coffee and great customer service, I love it!
I go here multiple times a week. Love their tazo teas. Love their seasonal beverages. Pricing is always higher than other places but I notice their coffee/drinks come at a temperature that allows you to drink it right away!!! Most places you have to wait a half hour. Classy inside nice to relax.
Starbuks is my go to coffee shop. They're fast, efficient, and the coffee that they serve is never terrible. The holiday drinks are usually some of the best as well, I would highly recommend the gingerbread latter during the month of December.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos