BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
sarah h.
Austin, TX
Love the "fancy drinks" once and awhile and love that fact I can get ice tea with bubbles and no sugar!! You wouldn't believe how hard that is to get. I m not particularly enamored with the new stars rewards system but they do still give you a free birthday drink so Ill forgive them
Annie N.
Oh Starbucks. I will forever be a coffee snob because of starbucks. Their coffee really is a high quality product. I don't think the price always matches up but if you buy the coffee beans and brew it yourself its much cheaper. I really love their coffee mugs and themes that come out too, overall a very innovative company, always changing and expanding.
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
I go here multiple times a week. Love their tazo teas. Love their seasonal beverages. Pricing is always higher than other places but I notice their coffee/drinks come at a temperature that allows you to drink it right away!!! Most places you have to wait a half hour. Classy inside nice to relax.
destinie r.
How do I even begin. I had my first ever coffee at a Starbucks and I fell in love. I honestly can't even compare them to other coffee shops, it's just unfair. I know a lot of people hate on Starbucks for being "mainstream" or "hipster" and almost everyone says it's only popular due to the number of high school girls that go there, but i think it has a fantastic atmosphere and it usually has to do with your store. For example, I can go out of state to get a Starbucks, and it will still be delicious, but my home store will always be my favorite!
Amy B.
Yes, Starbucks owns my soul and my wallet. I appreciate the variety of coffee products, seasonal flavors, the teas they now carry. You must get their mobile app, you can order ahead of time, earn stars which bring you to free drinks or food.
Sylvana M.
Not to long ago I felt as though I was a Starbucks junkie, but lately have found that a new competitor called Lasater's has jumped in and swept me away. The price is comparable, but the new company has so much flavor and their sugar-free options are the best I have ever tasted. Starbucks sugar free options taste like caffeinated water to me.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely great coffee and if you haven't heard of mobile ordering, your life is about to be changed. You can now download the app and not only pay for your items on it, but pre order them so they are waiting for you when you get there. AMAZING!
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I am not a big coffee drinker, at all, so when I go to Starbucks I always get an Iced Vanilla Chai Tea. It is AMAZING, as well as the customer service and overall appearance and presentation of the chain. My problem is the price is so expensive and it changes from store to store, in one area of town it is one price and I can go to another part of town and its a different price for the same size and drink. I'm not a big fan of inconsistencies otherwise it would get an A!
Mersaydez H.
Meh, Starbucks is pretty alright. The Green Tea Latte is my favorite and I love that they have different drinks different times in the year, but I think that their coffee is too sugary or too syrupy and not always the best or the strongest out there.
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
Yes, Starbucks is pricey...yes, it may be a bit overrated...but their new drink, the Hazelnut Macchiato, is SO GOOD! It's not something I would order everyday (trying not to eat/drink so much sugar!), but when I need a pick-me-up or a special treat, this drink is what I turn to. It's so yummy...perfect mix of espresso taste with sweetness!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?