- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I live in a smaller town and Starbucks is the coffee giant. If I had the option to go to Dunkin, I would. But for now I go with Starbucks and experiment with drinks to find healthy and satisfying options. If you're not using the app, you're doing it wrong.
I don't think you can go wrong with Starbucks! I have tried quite a few of their drinks but the lattes and the mocha frappe are my all time favorites. They also have amazing green tea drinks! I highly recommend if you haven't tried Starbucks.
I just love Starbucks. I know some people think it's overpriced, but I have honestly never had a bad cup of coffee there. They have great sugar free options. And when I'm in the mood for a little sugar a Frappuchino and a cake pop are perfect. This will always be my go-to place for coffee.
I love their black tea lemonade since I don't really like coffee, their sausage breakfast sandwich is also very good and very filling. Their protein bistro box is great for on the go as well. And when I want something sweet I love to get the cheese danish warmed up. So good a gooey.
If you can't find something you like at Starbucks, just ask a barista! They will help you find something that fits whatever you're craving. If you're looking to try something new or underrated, try the Madelines (chocolate dipped or plain) or have a passion tea with apple juice. YUM!
I like Starbucks lattes and regular black coffee. Generally I order the latter, but the lattes can be a decadent caffeinated treat. I rarely go more than once a week, but when I do go all out, I may get the peppermint mocha or the caramel machiatto.
I frequent the same Starbucks because of the bomb service. They are always smiling, they remember my name, they know my drink (White Chocolate Mocha, iced, with an extra shot, no whip). I pay the extra money for the service. Lovely very time
Every time I go to Starbucks, I know I'm going to be happy with my order. They're drinks taste great! I hate the prices and my local Starbucks is way to crowded, even the drive through takes forever. Starbucks products in stores are great too.
Honestly LOVE the holiday specials. Caramel Burke's Latte and the Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate are my favorite!! Doing the summer months I love myself a Green Tea Frap! I'm a little upset with them at the moment because the baristas don't even attempt my name but I'll find a way to deal with that and get my name stated like everyone.
Overpriced but reliable and EVERYWHERE. You can be confident you know what you're getting and how far you have to go to get it. It's not as good as some local coffee shops I've been to but I do appreciate how consistent it is. I've almost always had good service as well.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos