- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I like Starbucks a lot, they have such a variety of drinks that get very creative as well. I love going to Starbucks year round since they have great seasonal drinks as well. However, the one downside of Starbucks is the prices, many times I find they're drinks very overpriced and end up going for something else.
How do I even begin. I had my first ever coffee at a Starbucks and I fell in love. I honestly can't even compare them to other coffee shops, it's just unfair. I know a lot of people hate on Starbucks for being "mainstream" or "hipster" and almost everyone says it's only popular due to the number of high school girls that go there, but i think it has a fantastic atmosphere and it usually has to do with your store. For example, I can go out of state to get a Starbucks, and it will still be delicious, but my home store will always be my favorite!
I've always loved Starbucks, I typically get the Caramel Macchiato, or just anything with caramel because it's so tasty there! I'm an architecture student I'm a 5 year master program, so I find myself going pretty often, and always recommend when your looking for a fast, delicious brew!
I LOVE Starbucks! Like I LIVE off of Starbucks. BUT I only like a select few drinks. Is that weird? Lol. During the winter months, I will drink Pumpkin Spice Latte's all day, every day. The during the summer I drink the Java Chip Frappacino or the Hibiscus Berry Chiller. Mmmmm. Their prices are rather ridiculous, but to me its so worth it. Especially if you become a Gold Member. Definitely worth it!
Starbucks is my absolute fave place to get coffee. I have tried other coffee places but nothing like Starbucks, absolutely love their holiday special pumpkin spice latte, their coffee and caramel frapucchino are my to go drinks all the time...
I love starbucks and with their app, I can track my balance and pay for my drinks and it is very easy to reload. I also receive free music downloads that are amazing and offers that available. The one thing about starbucks that i don't like is that there isn't a close place near me, i have to go a another town over to get drinks and food.
I stop here a few times a week for my coffee fix. Lots of choices for everyone. My husband doesn't like coffee so he gets a cream based drink and my kids get the chocolate milk. My favorite drink is an upside down iced Carmel macchiato! The only thing that could be better is the price.
I am not a big coffee drinker, at all, so when I go to Starbucks I always get an Iced Vanilla Chai Tea. It is AMAZING, as well as the customer service and overall appearance and presentation of the chain. My problem is the price is so expensive and it changes from store to store, in one area of town it is one price and I can go to another part of town and its a different price for the same size and drink. I'm not a big fan of inconsistencies otherwise it would get an A!
I LOVE STARBUCKS! The company itself stands for good morals, the coffee is some of the best in the world due to contracts between farmers and the barista's know what they are doing. They are also very attentive to food allergies. Also become a gold star member!!! You get FREE coffee!
Starbucks, you complete me. You caffienate me thoroughly, so that I can survive whatever the day should bring. I didn't want it to be this way, to have such a pricey addiction, but I cannot resist. The seasonal drinks? A gold card? Free stuff--coupons, perks, a free drink for a long wait? Baristas who are actual nice people who will chat with me about Orange is the New Black while I wait for my drink? It's all too much. I have tried the other places, Starbucks, and though I may enjoy some of them, they are not you. I love you, Starbucks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos