BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Christina T.
Atlanta, GA
I go to starbucks multiple times a week before class or work and the caffeine always keeps me going! I could definitely stay up all night if I needed to and the taste never fails to disappoint. Staff is always friendly and will remake any drink if it is not to your satisfaction. Worth the money!
Mericole S.
Fairburn , GA
Starbucks is literally my favorite coffee shop. I mean what's not to love. You can eat, drink, and relax in a nice calm environment. (Plus free wifi) I personally love the black tea lemonade, caramel frappuccino ,as well as the mocha frappuccino.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
LOL...whatelse can I say about this company?! They are all over the place and the easiest to find when I desperately need a jolt of java! I've moved into the black coffee level already, so I can really taste the coffee much better. The only coffee I can get from them is those special blends, that they brew from their Clover machines. Those drip ones are SO acid that it upset my stomach immediately!
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
My favorite place to stop for coffee! If I'm in the mood for a good flavored drink I make sure I come here. It's right by my work so I usually stop in at least 3 times a week. I would definitely go again especially since it's holiday drink season!
Jenn L.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a huge fan of any of their flavored latte's. I love how they cater to people with allergies and make it easy for us to get a drink while we are out. There is a huge peace of mind knowing they have several options that are allergy friendly.
Lisa S.
Adrian, MI
My local Starbucks is the best, I don't go every day but often enough and the staff always remembers me. They're always very conscious of wait times as well & make sure to make up for it if it's longer than expected. Great drinks, great service, great staff!
Lauren d.
starbucks is good if you want coffee stronger than dunkin donuts, I still prefer to shop local, but sometimes Starbucks is the only option. I do like that I can bring my own cup without a problem, it saves me some money and helps the planet out.
Sadie A.
Reedley, CA
I love the coffee, I love the people, I love the atmosphere, and I love Starbucks. I go here to hang out with friends, to get schoolwork done, or just to grab a quick pick-me-up before class. It's a great place to meet new friends or to get closer to old ones.
Megan S.
Charlotte, NC
PUMPKIN SPICE!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! I love Starbucks seasonal flavors. They are my go-to pick me up when I have a bad day. They give me the extra caffeine "pep in my step" I need to get going! Trust me, if you haven't tried their seasonal flavors you need too! Seriously, you'll thank me later.
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places. Although it's a little pricey for coffee, I thoroughly enjoy every sip. My favorite drink is a vanilla bean. Their snack items are always great too. Although I wish they would stop filling iced drinks with more ice than drink.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?