- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I go to starbucks multiple times a week before class or work and the caffeine always keeps me going! I could definitely stay up all night if I needed to and the taste never fails to disappoint. Staff is always friendly and will remake any drink if it is not to your satisfaction. Worth the money!
Starbucks is literally my favorite coffee shop. I mean what's not to love. You can eat, drink, and relax in a nice calm environment. (Plus free wifi) I personally love the black tea lemonade, caramel frappuccino ,as well as the mocha frappuccino.
LOL...whatelse can I say about this company?! They are all over the place and the easiest to find when I desperately need a jolt of java! I've moved into the black coffee level already, so I can really taste the coffee much better. The only coffee I can get from them is those special blends, that they brew from their Clover machines. Those drip ones are SO acid that it upset my stomach immediately!
My favorite place to stop for coffee! If I'm in the mood for a good flavored drink I make sure I come here. It's right by my work so I usually stop in at least 3 times a week. I would definitely go again especially since it's holiday drink season!
I am a huge fan of any of their flavored latte's. I love how they cater to people with allergies and make it easy for us to get a drink while we are out. There is a huge peace of mind knowing they have several options that are allergy friendly.
My local Starbucks is the best, I don't go every day but often enough and the staff always remembers me. They're always very conscious of wait times as well & make sure to make up for it if it's longer than expected. Great drinks, great service, great staff!
starbucks is good if you want coffee stronger than dunkin donuts, I still prefer to shop local, but sometimes Starbucks is the only option. I do like that I can bring my own cup without a problem, it saves me some money and helps the planet out.
I love the coffee, I love the people, I love the atmosphere, and I love Starbucks. I go here to hang out with friends, to get schoolwork done, or just to grab a quick pick-me-up before class. It's a great place to meet new friends or to get closer to old ones.
PUMPKIN SPICE!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! I love Starbucks seasonal flavors. They are my go-to pick me up when I have a bad day. They give me the extra caffeine "pep in my step" I need to get going! Trust me, if you haven't tried their seasonal flavors you need too! Seriously, you'll thank me later.
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places. Although it's a little pricey for coffee, I thoroughly enjoy every sip. My favorite drink is a vanilla bean. Their snack items are always great too. Although I wish they would stop filling iced drinks with more ice than drink.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos