BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
José M.
I love Starbucks coffee! My favorite drink is black coffee too. One thing I love about Starbucks is the atmosphere. The workers are always working very fast, and I like to do homework too. But, the cost of the drunk is ridiculous! A great Starbucks coffee is $ 2.10-a bit pricey. Also, a large frappuccino is almost 4 dollars. Although people think Starbucks is too expensive, it always has my heart.
Shannon R.
Eugene
I am addicted, I probably need an intervention quite frankly. I try not to go more than 3 times a week but dangit all their iced coffee is like crack, its so amazingly tasty, I cannot stop drinking it. I do enjoy the gold card because I get free drinks every once in a while.
Christina T.
Atlanta, GA
I go to starbucks multiple times a week before class or work and the caffeine always keeps me going! I could definitely stay up all night if I needed to and the taste never fails to disappoint. Staff is always friendly and will remake any drink if it is not to your satisfaction. Worth the money!
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This may be bias because I'm a Starbucks addict. I love their coffee of course but the new bistro boxes are great for a nutritious snack on the go with a variety of healthy options. I come here for breakfast when I'm on the go for a spinach feta wrap and cold brew. Lunch/snacks and even sweat treats. They have everything. Service is always on point too plus they have many drive through locations. Unfortunately most of my local Starbucks are too loud due to the music and customer flow for me to be able to sit down and study/work on my laptop.
N. Y.
I have a love hate relationship with Starbucks, I'm not a big coffee fan so the taste of the coffee doesn't matter to me I like for good quality tea and Starbucks get some of there teas from teavana so the are delicious. Right hot tea and great ice tea.
Traci F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I started going more to starbucks since living in Oklahoma. I'm a born raised Washington girl. Coffee capital so to tell the truth I never went to starbucks at home because there are so many small business espresso coffee shops I went to instead. I now actually enjoy it and the philosophy and business programs and standards that they promote.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I can't even say enough about how much I love starbucks. I don't think I've ever had a bad food or drink item and if I did I know my local starbucks would make it right. All of their mugs and retail products are great quality as well as ground coffee. I will forever be a loyal starbucks customer.
Esmeralda L.
Forest grove , OR
Omg this it's my everyday stop specially before I go into work get my white mocha and good to go the quality of this place it's amazing and the fact that the employees know what u gonna get its crazy other think though they never get my name right but it's ok lol
Sadie A.
Reedley, CA
I love the coffee, I love the people, I love the atmosphere, and I love Starbucks. I go here to hang out with friends, to get schoolwork done, or just to grab a quick pick-me-up before class. It's a great place to meet new friends or to get closer to old ones.
Emily H.
Smyrna, GA
Do I even really need to do this? No but I really want a voxbox. I go at least once every 3 days. I'm a gold member since like forever. Wish they served their holiday spice cold brew year round but we can't always get what we want. I settle for regular yummy cold brew.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?