- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
i love starbucks so much! all their stuff is so good! although it's a little more expensive than other coffee shops it's by far the best one! my favorite thing to order is the green tea frappe it's so delicious and no one sells better green tea frappes than starbucks
I love all starbucks teas, my favorite being the green tea latte. Although it definitely doesn't look appealing it tastes wonderful. I get it with soy milk and one pump liquid sugar a (sort of) healthy, yummy drink perfect for summer and winter!
Starbucks is literally my favorite coffee shop. I mean what's not to love. You can eat, drink, and relax in a nice calm environment. (Plus free wifi) I personally love the black tea lemonade, caramel frappuccino ,as well as the mocha frappuccino.
Starbucks coffee is the creme de la creme of coffee shops. You can customize your drink however you want. It gets a bit pricey but if it's made like you like it, what's the price you put on happiness?!!? The baristas are usually so nice and the snack are pretty tasty as well. My only complaints is that there are never enough comfy chairs and they always discontinue the best snacks. Grrrrrrrr. Just bring back the praline pecan loaf and take my money!!!!!
I LOVE IT!! Starbucks es uno de mis lugares favoritos para pasar un buen rato, creo que voy a el casi todos los días y es porque sus productos son de excelente calidad y a demas el establecimiento tiene una excelente atención. Si nunca has probado tienes que hacerlo.
I am addicted, I probably need an intervention quite frankly. I try not to go more than 3 times a week but dangit all their iced coffee is like crack, its so amazingly tasty, I cannot stop drinking it. I do enjoy the gold card because I get free drinks every once in a while.
I'm a Starbucks junkie, and I won't deny that. I'm at the Starbucks across the shopping center from my work twice a day. The employees all know me as "mobile order Ang" and all know my order too. I just wish I wasn't paying $5.14 a day for an extra large iced coffee, but I make sure that I get a refill
This may be bias because I'm a Starbucks addict. I love their coffee of course but the new bistro boxes are great for a nutritious snack on the go with a variety of healthy options. I come here for breakfast when I'm on the go for a spinach feta wrap and cold brew. Lunch/snacks and even sweat treats. They have everything. Service is always on point too plus they have many drive through locations. Unfortunately most of my local Starbucks are too loud due to the music and customer flow for me to be able to sit down and study/work on my laptop.
Always tasty coffee, at Starbucks hence why they are always busy. When I need to get out of the house, I'll head to Starbucks with my laptop and enjoy the aroma, free atmosphere and with a side a coffee. I may just pop down now! High recommended!
I started going more to starbucks since living in Oklahoma. I'm a born raised Washington girl. Coffee capital so to tell the truth I never went to starbucks at home because there are so many small business espresso coffee shops I went to instead. I now actually enjoy it and the philosophy and business programs and standards that they promote.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos